All of Me

A/N: Everyone Attention!!! Hahahaha... This chapter is a bit of an SPG. It's not a lemon but there's a bit of an ecchi. Just a bit! Hahaha! As if Satsuki-sama would write such thing! XD But I'm sorry in advance to underage readers. Please don't continue on reading if you can't take it. Thank you. ^^

---

Natsu's POV

Lucy and I spend the whole day having fun. We went fishing on across the river near my cottage. We grilled the fish we caught and that was enough for our lunch. And it seems that the memories back when we are kids are happening again today. We've returned back to the way we used to be. It's almost time for the sun to set. We're resting in the cottage and Lucy is reading the book I gave her.

"Lucy! Let's watch the sunset together." I said

"Sure!" She smiled brightly and closes her book and stood up. I brought her to my most special place in the forest.

"You'll surely love this place." I said while we are walking to my special place

"Why?"

"Because I fell in love here." I said

"Fell in love? With whom?" she said and crossed her brows. She's so adorable.

"Not whom but what. I fell in love with this." I said and we've reach the place.

"It's...it's beautiful here Natsu!" The color of the sunset reflected the sky with orange and purple colors. It's rare to see them combined together. We can see the whole city in this spot and it's the best spot to view the sunset. That's why I feel in love with this place.

Lucy and I watch the sunset silently while sitting at the ground. She enjoyed watching the sun to set. I can't ask for more than this. I take her shoulder and lean her head on mine. I love this feeling of being beside her. I don't want her to get away from me anymore.

"I think we should go home now. I didn't get to say where I am going to Mama. They are probably worried about me by now." Lucy said after he stood

"Can't we stay here for tonight? I still want to be with you...because if this day ends, I don't know if I can get to be with you again."

"Natsu...I can't...I think you know why." She said and turns her back at me.

"Lucy!" I take her hand and she turns her head to me. The rain poured all of a sudden and we both run to the cottage. It's a bit far away from here and we are already soaking wet.

"Hurry to the cottage Lucy!" I said when we spotted the cottage.

"Why did it have to rain now?" Lucy said. But I'm kinda glad that it rains, because I can still be with Lucy. "How are we going back now? Do you have a cellphone?"

"Nope."

"What?! You didn't bring yours too?! Hey tell me that Uncle Igneel knows where you are and I am with you."

"Nope!" I said and smiles widely at her

"What?! So no one knows where we are?! My parents are probably worried about me!" she said while pinching me in both of my cheeks

"If they know where we are, what the point of eloping with you?" I said and take my wet shirt off

"W-W-What???!!!" She said and blushed. She turns her back at me and I grin to see her embarrassed. "I don't plan on eloping with you. You've brought me here by force you know! And I'm already engag—"

"Don't say it." I said and hug her from behind "Please don't say that to me Lucy." I turn her to face me. She's not looking at my eyes so I cupped my hands on her face and make her look at me.

"Lucy...I love you." I said and kissed her. She didn't push me again but instead get taken away with it.

"Take your clothes off too."

"Wh-what? Pervert!"

"I just don't want you getting a cold. Your clothes are wet you know." I said and she looks at her clothes and it's dripping at the floor. She just realized it, sometimes she can be a little dense but I find it cute.

I remove her cold warmers on her arm. I kissed her while unbuttoning her clothes. I know what I'm trying to do is a big mistake for both of us but I want her. I want to be with her tonight. I carry her bridal style and brought her to the sleeping mats. I kissed her neck and she let out a small moan. She was surprised as I am, she cupped her mouth with her hand and turned her head away. I take her hand and intertwined it with mine, and kissed her lips again.

"I love you Lucy." I said and smiles at her

"I love you too Natsu but this is—" she said without looking at me

"No more buts Lucy. It's just us tonight, so please don't think of other person but me."

"Hmm." She hummed in response.

I continued on kissing her neck up to her ears. I bit it lightly and she moaned again. I teased her more by un-belting my pants. Now I'm just on my boxers and she's still having her skirt. I can see her soft and beautiful boobs clearly. I stare at her for a moment.

"Don't stare at me like that. It's embarrassing!" She said and covers her chest

"I'm sorry Princess. You're just really beautiful." I said and kissed her softly

"I love you Lucy." I said and start to make her feel good.

That was the night I won't ever forget. A night with the pouring rain and warmth beside her. Lucy is mine, even just for that night. She's mine. Everything happened that night. I gave her all of me and she gave me all of her in return. We know this is a huge mistake but as long as we are happy tonight, it's fine with us. We also know the consequences after all this....

That I need to give up on her...

---

To be continued...

A/N:

Ahhh!!! I'm burning up with embarrassment while writing this. Once again I apologize for making such scene. Hahahaha!!!