The Three of Us part 2

Natsu's POV

"Ever since then, the three of us became best friends. We always visit each other's houses. Sometimes at your house, sometimes mine and most of the time on Gray's house." I said walking around the garden and she is just seating at the wooden swing. She is just listening to me and I just keep on telling her our childhood. I already told her about this but Gray is not included on my stories on her during her recovery.

I still remember them even though I'm just a child back then. The truth is I have a good memory. I just don't really use it because it consumes much energy to think. I'm lazy for private.

Getting back to the story. "And Gray said that he is your Prince right?" I look at her after I picked a red flower from the bushes.

"Hmmed." She just hummed and nod in response

"That's the truth. He is your Prince and you are his Princess." I said and walk towards her.

"And I'm the bad Dragon. The one that held captive of the Princess." I said and gave her the flower.

"Eh?"

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Normal POV

Natsu and Lucy went to Gray's house to play. They play hide-and-seek, tag, puzzle, video games, and the like. They never get tired of playing. Natsu and Gray always take care of Lucy like she was there little sister. The never let her to get hurt, to lose and most of all to cry.

The most crybaby of the three of them is Natsu. Gray always makes him cry like not giving him what he wants, teasing him with Lucy, and making him the villain. Natsu hates to be the villain because he doesn't want to make Lucy cry.

"I'm not going to cry like you Natsu!" Lucy said and laughs

"But still I don't want to be the villain. I want to be the prince!" Natsu protest

"Don't worry Natsu, I like you as a dragon. You like Dragons right?" Lucy said comforting Natsu because he is about to cry

"Hmmm." He said and wipes his eyes

"then be a dragon." Lucy said smiling brightly at Natsu

"Okay if you say so Princess." Natsu said and smiles also at Lucy

"Gray are you not done yet?!" Natsu yelled at Gray who is behind the curtain changing into his costume

"Just a minute.." Gray answered

"Geez, hurry up!" Natsu yelled again

"Alright, I'm here now!" Gray said

"Wow! You're a wonderful Prince Gray!" Lucy said in awe seeing Gray in a prince costume.

Gray wears a cute little crown on his head with gems and shiny crystals. His costume has a blue cape that falls of his back, a sword on his right side of his waist, a light blue long sleeves top with some designs on the center and the sleeves, pair of with gloves and a white leggings on top of it is a skirt like that goes with the top, and he also wears a pair of dark blue boots. (A/N: More like his costume during Fantasia but smaller)

"You too Princess." Gray said handing his hand like a prince to Lucy. Lucy takes his hand like a princess and they both bow to each other like real royalties

Lucy wears a pick flurry dress with a rose on the middle of the chest and her hair is tied up in a bun with a band of pearls and a pink ribbon that is tied on her hair. Her dress has some flower designed on it and she wears flat pink shoes.