Consequences

Lisanna's POV

"It's already dark and we are worried where Lucy has been. So we asked Michelle where she might be. She said that Lucy have a date with Gray. We keep on calling Gray but his not answering and Lucy has her phone on her room." Aunt Layla said

"Have you checked the CCTV?" I asked

"They are still checking." Uncle Jude said

My phone rings and echoed across the room. "I'm sorry but I have to pick this up." I said and excuse myself. My mother is calling me.

"Where are you Lisanna? You should be home by now!" Mama said and she's mad now.

"I'm sorry Mama but I'm at the Heartfilia Estate."

"What are you doing there?" she asked

"I just brought Gray san here. Mama it's a long story. I'm going home now. I'll just tell you about it when I get home." I said

"Okay. Take care." She said and hung up the phone

I came back to the Heartfilia's and said that I need to go home. They said that they'll give me a ride home. I thank them and bit goodbye before going.

Where could Lucy-san be? I'm getting worried too. And Natsu, he doesn't even contact me the whole day. I tried calling her again and finally he picked up.

"Hello! Natsu! I'm glad you picked up. What happened to you? Why aren't you answering my calls? And why didn't you show up to our date!?" I throw him lots of questions one after another.

"Oh! Hello! This is not Natsu-nii. This is Romeo, Lisanna-nee. I'm sorry but Natsu-nii left his phone in his room." I was surprised that Romeo-kun is the one that picked up Natsu's phone.

"Ah! Sorry Romeo-kun. Do you know where Natsu is?" I asked

"Sorry Lisanna-nee but he's not home yet." He said

"Ah is that so...Can you please tell him to call me when he get home?"

"Okay. Lisanna-nee." He said and I said goodbye. Where are you Natsu?

Why do I have a feeling that you and Lucy-san are together?

---

Next day~

Natsu's POV

I woke up early and Lucy is here beside me. I cuddle with her and she buried her face in to my chest. I smiled at her and kissed her forehead. I was the happiest man yesterday that my lips would rip off any minute now. But that smile faded when I think of what will happen today. I need to face the consequences of my actions. It's like I was slap back to reality from my most beautiful dream. I need to face her, mine, and Gray's family. I don't care what might happen today. I'll just face it head strong.

I carefully lay Lucy's hand down and stood up. My clothes are all dry now and I dress myself up. I prepared breakfast for both of us and went outside to check my motor cycle.

"Natsu! Natsu!" Lucy called and I went back to the cottage.

"Lucy! What happened?" I asked worriedly

"I thought you left me here." She said and turned in for a tight hug. Only our blanket is the one covering her.

"I won't leave you. And why did you think that I'll leave you here all alone?" I chuckled and pat her in the head.

"Because when I woke up you're not by my side anymore." She said like a lost child at the mall

"Don't worry I won't leave you okay?" I said and hugged her "Do you want to wash up? We have a stock up water in the restroom."