Fiancé

Gray's POV

It is the day that my parent's and Lucy's will announce to everybody our engagement. I'm so excited for that moment to come that I can't stay still in my seat. 

Not lately Natsu and his girlfriend Lisanna, that is also the cousin of Lucy. Natsu is a real jerk for doing something like that to Lucy. He didn't deserve her.

Lucy welcomed them and it looks like they get along now. Did they talk to each other already?

I just watch them from my table. They've set up some tables here in the ballroom of their mansion for the venue of the party. 

Lisanna cut her hair to short hairstyle that falls only to her shoulders. He is clinging into Natsu like an over protective girlfriend. They've greeted the Heartfilia's and my parents. After that they went on my table.

"Gray. This is Lisanna my cousin and Natsu's girlfriend." Lucy introduced Lisanna to me. I stood up from my chair and greeted her. "Nice to meet you Lisanna. I'm Gray Fullbuster, boyfriend of Lucy." I said and shake hands with her while smirking at Natsu. He seems pissed when I said that. 

I let go of Lisanna's hand and wrap my arm on Lucy's waist. Natsu followed his gaze on my hand of Lucy while frowning.

"So! Gray! Do you want to hang out with me today?!" Lisanna said all of a sudden.

"Huh?"

"Tell me something about you since you are going to be my cousin soon." She said and push Lucy lightly and cling her hands on me. She grab me away from Natsu and Lucy.

When we are out of their sight I pull my arm back. "What are you doing?" I asked

"Gray, I know your over protective of Lucy like me to Natsu but, let them be they haven't seen each other in two years and I think you know that they are best friends right. Besides I know Lucy won't pick up on Natsu because she is the one that help him to get me. Don't worry about a thing. I have faith in Natsu and I know you also have for Lucy-chan. And I felt bad for Natsu because Lucy-chan didn't even said goodbye to him in person. So leave them be for just a short time okay. For now let's just enjoy the party, shall we?" she said and gave me a cocktail glass.

"O-Okay." I said and take it. I turn around to look at Natsu and Lucy. They seems to be having fun chatting. I even see her laughing with him.

All this time I just stand here with Lisanna watching them. "They sure miss each other don't they?" Lisanna said catching her chin by her palms on the table .

"Yeah." I just said. I witness that Natsu feed Lucy with his spoon of ice cream. My fist clinch in jealousy. Yes I admit that I am jealous just watching them and haven't even doing anything.

"Can you endure this sight?" I look again on Lisanna and her smile faded. She was stunned by that sudden action of Natsu.

"So can I go now?" I asked her and she just nodded in response

I went to my parent's first then to Lucy. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her on her neck. I look up at Natsu that was grinning on me.

"Gray." Lucy said and turn around to face me.

"They are looking for us. I think it's time." I said and she put her arm on my waist too. I smile just because of that action she made.

"Natsu. I need to go." She said softly and we walk away towards the mini stage in front.

"Attention. Attention everyone." Uncle Jude said on the mic and the room was filled in silence.

"I have an attention to make. My daughter and my precious princess Lucy Heartfilia, will be engage to this young and handsome man Gray Fullbuster for our partnership in a lifetime with them and we came here to fix everything up and sad to say we are going to live permanently in America."

Uncle Jude said and everyone congratulate us. I look at a certain person who is Natsu and he seems not happy about the announcement. He put down his glass and walk outside the room.

I clearly remember our conversation yesterday. I accidentally met him in our Secret Garden. 

Yesterday~

I didn't come with my parents and the Heartfilia's because Lucy is not coming. She said that she will visit her friends today. It's boring when Lucy is not around. I was walking in the Sakura Park, then I remembered that we have our Secret Garden here. I tried to give it a visit.

"Ahhhh...it's been a long time since I visit this place. It's still clean and beautiful like before." I said in awe while walking at the entrance of the Garden.

I went inside and my eyes were widen in surprise to see a man seated on the wooden swing. I was stopped on my tracks and just look at him. He looks miserable. He intertwined both his hands and his head is titled down.

I approach him and throw my hands on my pocket. "Natsu!" I called. He raised his head and look at me. I assume that he is surprised to see me here.

"Gray!" he said standing up.

"Long time no see! And this place also, it's nostalgic to be here." I said gazing around

"What are you doing here? When did you came in Japan again?" he asked in crossed brows.

"Woah! This is our Secret Garden, can't I be here? And I we just came just the other day. How are you?" I asked and let a smirk on my face. He just keep on glaring at me. I seated at the wooden swing and spread my arms around it.

"I'm great as ever. You?" he said seating down at the other end.

"Well I'm happy with my life. So how are the thing going on between you and your girlfriend?" I said teasing him. He didn't answer and just look down and catch his head

"So...what are you doing here?" I asked

"Nothing. Just hoping to see Lucy again." He said that made me seated properly. I look at him. Why is he putting up that kind of face?

"Lucy?" I said

"Yeah. This is the last place I've seen her, talk to her, be with her and cry with her." Cry? What is he talking about?

"I showed to her this place when I told her about you, about our past together. This is the place where I buried the things that is stopping me from telling her about you. And this is also the place where we last met before she went to States. She didn't even talked to me about her migration in America. She just leave me with this stupid letter." He said holding a paper on his hand.

"Lucy's here." I said and put my hands on the back of my head and lean on the swing

"What?" he said and looked at me

"I told you Lucy is here. She is with us when we came here." I said

"Where is she?" he stood up and look at me with those piercing eyes

"Calm down. I think you need to know why we are here in Japan in the first place." I said and look at him. I stood up and face him straight.

"We came here to arrange the papers of their permanent residency in America."

"What?!" he yelled standing up

"Yes, they are going to live in America permanently. They are fixing things also in their company here so don't worry. But they are on a trip to sight see Japan today so I think we are going to stay here a bit longer. And one more thing, may I ask you, do you like Lucy?" I said looking straight into his eyes seriously

"What if I said yes, what are you going to do?" He throws back at m e a question

"Well forget it! You have a girlfriend and Lucy is my girlfriend and I am her fiance." I said emphasizing my last word

"Enough Gray. ENOUGH!" he yelled and he walk out of the Secret Garden.

(A/N: After that Natsu run to the Sakura Park and that is where he saw Lucy. ^_^)

----

To be continued...

Heyah guys! I tried to update even though I have a really early class tomorrow hahahaha just enjoy and keep supporting thanks. ^_^ Vote and Comment please. 

-satsuki-sama-