Dinner

Lucy's POV

I am here at my bathroom dipping myself at the tub. So she returned back from England huh and worst of all she bump into Natsu this morning. And there is something that bothers me that Natsu said earlier, that she grew her hair long. During our middle school she has her hair short not even reaching her shoulders. Lisanna and I are very close cousin, she is even my really favourite cousin of all my cousins, because she is very nice and fun to be with. Natsu doesn't really know Lisanna because they haven't met before, but Lisanna on the other hand knows Natsu, because I often talk about him in front of her during our middle school when she came to visit. But I never told her that I am inlove with him. And now I am going to help Natsu to know her. I think that this is a very hard mission for me, helping my best friend that I love to know my closest cousin. What if Natsu really fall for her even though they just met? As Natsu's bestfriend I can't let Natsu get mad at me because I am not helping him to get to know my cousin. And I don't want Natsu to be sad; this is the first time I saw Natsu act like that, that she is interested on a girl. During our middle school, he is so popular with the girls but he never gives any attention to them, he just keeps on ignoring his fan girls. He said that he doesn't care about them. Natsu never had a girlfriend. He dump all the girls that confess their feelings to him. That is why I am scared of telling him. What if he dumped me? What about our friendship?

"Huh...All this thinking made my head hurt."

"Lucy!" I heard my mom knocking at my door and calling for me "Lucy!" she knocked again. I came out of the tub and put a towel on my head and put my bath robe.

I opened the door and let my mother in my room. "What is it Mama?"

"Oh Lucy your taking a bath, I am sorry princess." Mama said

"No it's okay Mama. Why do you came here for?" I asked

"Get dress we have a guest and we are going out for dinner with them."

"With whom?"

"You'll see." She give me a smile and get out of my my room.

I picked out my crimson red dress from my walk in closet and a pair of matching heels. I put it on and tied my hair on the side. and put a ribbon on it. I put a light make up just to look presentable to the guest. I wonder who they were?

I get down to the living room as soon as I finish fixing myself and I am startled on what I just saw. It was Aunt Mirajane's family.

I hurry down and hug my Auntie also for uncle Freed and uncle Elfman and you know who, Lisanna. Uncle Freed is Aunt Mirajane's husband and Lisanna's father and Uncle Elfman was Aunt Mirajane's brother.

"Long time no see Lucy-san!" said by Lisanna as she hug me again, I guess I also kind of miss her

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. so you let your hair grew long huh?"

"Well,,hehehe yes I just thought that maybe long hair will suit me? does it?"

"Yes of course, you even look more beautiful than before."

"You too Lucy-san."

~at a fancy restaurant around Fiorre~

"Guess what Lucy" Lisanna started a conversation after we take a seat from the restaurant

"What?" I said

"The man that you keep on telling me before, I met him earlier."

"Who?"

"You know your childhood bestfriend Natsu." she said really excited