My Happiness

Lucy's POV

So here we are, in States away from everything I want to forget in Japan. We stay in our mansion here in States. Well we also have here for our vacation of sometimes migration like these situations. But this is the first time that we will migrate here.

My room is nice as always. I put my things in a corner first and jump on my bed. We still have maids here that is why my room is clean as always.

I still have a jet lag from that trip. We came here early in the morning and I just remove my shoes and not even bother to change clothes.

I rest my eyes and fall asleep.

--

"Ahhhh!! That was a great nap!" I stretch and yawn. I look at the clock and its 3:00 already.

"Wow! I sleep for 7 hours! I think I should take a bath now." I said and take my suit case and it's empty. How can it be empty? I look at the closet and my things are already arrange. I guess Virgo already fix it for me. ^_^

I took my favorite black skirt and pink spaghetti strap blouse and some undies and my towel and went to the bathroom.

I'm amazed that it's complete with the things I need. I guess Papa really make sure that they are already complete the moment we arrive here.

I undress myself and run water to the tub.

I take a shower first then dip myself into the tub, with lots of bubbles. I'm having a bubble bath today. It will sooth my pores.

"Ahh~ this is life." I already forget about the feeling of being depress

After I take a bath I return to my room and grab my phone and turn it on. I look at the wallpaper and its Natsu and I. I just smile and turn it off again. I put it in the small box I have in mt closest and put it the highest shelf in the cabinet.

"I'm going to lock you up for now."

I get down stairs and went to the kitchen. I'm starving. I haven't eat since last night.

I look at the fridge if I can eat something delicious. But all I can see is meat, meat, water, juice, meat, meat and meat. Can't they have anything but meat?

I look at the cabinets and my eyes sparkle when I saw a box of pancake mix.

I grab it and get a bowl and started mixing the batter.

I cook my own pancakes and eat alone in the kitchen.

"I wonder where everybody is." I said and take a bite from my fork. I don't see anyone here. My family even the maids are gone. I finish my food and search for them around the mansion. It's bigger than our house in Japan. I can even get lost here.

"Hello? Where is everybody?" I said and I heard echo of my voice from the hall way.

I search everywhere but I don't see even slightest shadows of them.

I went to the garden at the back and there I saw them finally. With lots of guest I see. I walk there to find my parents.

"Oh Lucy! You're awake! Come and join the party." Papa said holding a tea cup

"Party?" I said

"Yup! It's a welcome party for us. They are my friends from here." Papa said

"Lucy, Gray is here also. He's over there." Mama said

"Gray?" I said and look at the direction Mama is pointing at. He's beside the bush talking to someone.