You and I

Present time~

Lucy's POV

"Are you going to meet him today?" Levy-chan asked after I calm down from crying

"Huh? I don't know but I have a feeling." I said and rub my cheek with my finger

"I trust your instincts but is that what you are going to wear? What if you really see him today?" Levy-chan said

"What's wrong with my clothes?" I look down to look at my clothes

"You need to look beautiful when you see him today." She said and drags us out the coffee shop.

We went to the mall and Levy-chan pick up some clothes for me and I just try them on.

I went out the fitting room to show her the clothes she gave me. "Why do I need to look beautiful when I see Natsu?" I asked turning around.

"Lu-chan! It is like in the novels, you know! The girl will come back to be more beautiful and stunning. Then the man will drool over her and then he will fall in love on the woman." Levy-chan is basing all this on the novels she read. I just sweat drop on her

"I already have a boyfriend Levy-chan." I said and suddenly her expression change and she sulk

"Oh yeah! I forgot!"

"Stop sulking Levy-chan. Alright I wear everything you pick. Just don't put up such face." I said cheering her up and it worked.

We've decided on the white tube and black skirt and black 2 inch heels. Levy-chan kept my clothes and she said that she will just bring them at the party tomorrow. I take a cab and went to the Sakura Park. It's so quiet ask the trees flutter in the wind. I walk to the old Sakura Tree and look up to it again.

"Will I see him again today?" I said softly

It's 11:00 am. I don't really know if he will be here. I decided to walk around first. This place is really nostalgic. I have lots of memories here with Natsu.

I just can't get out of my mind how will he react if he sees me? Will he get angry?

I heard footsteps behind me. Someone is running towards me that's why I turn around. My eyes widen when I see a familiar guy standing meters away from me. He's catching his breath and he looks at me with those caring eyes that I long for.

"Lucy..." he said

Not any word comes out from my mouth but tears falls from my eyes. I miss him so much.  I hold my mouth and just look down. I can't believe I did see him today. I miss his voice, his eyes, his hair and everything about him. I hold my chest because it's really heavy. My heart is beating so fast, is it because I miss him so much? That I am nervous to see him now? Or do my heart still beats for him? I thought I get forgotten about it and moved on already?

"Lucy." He said my name again that makes my heart skip a bit. I look up to him and he is walking towards me. My feet won't move. I was frozen as he approaches me.

"Lucy!" He said again and runs to me and hugs me. He put his arms around my neck and buried his face on my shoulder. My eyes were wide open because of that. I don't expect that this will be his reaction.

I hesitate but put my arms on his back and close my eyes and place my head on his shoulder. I calm down a bit but my heart beat is beating really loud? I wonder if he can hear this. I long for this moment to come. He's so warm.

"I miss you." He said that startled me. "Why did you need to leave without telling me?" he said again with sobs on his words. Is he crying?