2. him

Headed to class you got out of your dorm and into the common room. The morning sun gave it a warm look to it, and it made the stars painted on the blue ceiling seem more vibrant. Strolling past the now fairly crowded hallways you made your way to your first period classroom, subject being Latin, seeing many familiar faces on your way.

You arrived at the classroom which was surprisingly empty and sat down, not too far from the front. As you waited for the students to fill in you leaned back on your seat and fidgeted with your fingers.

You were caught out of guard when you heard a group of four boys entrer rather loudly, you had seen them around but never got the chance to meet any of them. One particular boy caught your attention. Curly and messy brown hair, bushy eyebrows over dark brown eyes and a slightly crooked nose. A button up white long sleeve rested gently on his body, sleeves rolled up. His tall figure swiftly made its way across the room. He and his friends found a place just one seat away from you at your side, and sat down.

Most of the academy knew that group, they were pretty popular boys. They were known for being outgoing and fun. The brown eyed boy that caught your attention was pretty charming to say the least, known for his good looks and his abilities at math and numbers, to your surprise. 

You hadn't realized you had been staring since they came in until the brown eyed boy caught your gaze, giving you a soft smile. You quickly gave one back, and, slightly embarrassed that he noticed, turned your head to your front.

The teacher started with a lecture on roman culture, reading references off of texts. Although you considered yourself a good student, you found it difficult to stay concentrated on your teacher, mometairly drifting away, being extremely conscious of the boy sitting one desk away from you.

Soon the class ended and you calmly packed your things and left. Through the morning you made your way to your other classes, literature, architecture, history, art, and trigonometry, the last one of them, you weren't so good at. You conversed with Rachel, Harry, Tom or any other known friend in breaks in between classes.

Finally, all the classes had ended, you had time on your hands so you decided to accompany Rachel to the green house. you strolled quietly past all the extremely colorful and abundant plants after her. "God, I have to memorize all these names for herbology," she whined, referring to every plant there was. " Well at least you don't have thirty trig problems due next week" you replied.

She knew how much you disliked that subject. "awh, well you can ask for help, harry's pretty good at trigonometry, you know, he won't mind" 

"Eh, i don't know, i don't want to bother him since he's not in my class, besides, he took that course last year" you really didn't want to bother him, you knew he was busy with his own clases.

"Well then, you got to find someone" she said, looking at me in a suggestive manner.

you had no one in mind.

Soon it was time for dinner, you entered the great hall and sat at your usual seats, next to tom, rachel and harry, and other known classmates. Some minutes into your diner you noticed that same brown eyed boy sitting across from you at another table. You couldn't help but wonder why was he so close, if that was his usual seat, why only up until now did you notice him, you also questioned if he noticed you sitting just feet apart from him.