24. can you let it go?

*playing Lo vas a olvidar by Rosalia x Billie Eilish*

Dime si me echas de meno' aún, Dime si no me perdonas aún

(Tell me if you miss me yet, Tell me if you don't forgive me yet )

"Was there something you did mean?" he said.

"Maybe" you said simply.

"What do you mean maybe" he inquired roughly.

" i said i regreted ever meeting you , didn't i?" you implied. " right then, at that moment, i did mean it. See, if i hadn't met you, i wouldn't have been so miserable." you confessed.

" Do you still mean it?" he asked after a moment, hope in his tone.

You took a moment to reply "it depends" you stated simply.

¿Qué harás con to' este veneno? Na' bueno

(What will you do with all this poison? Not good)

Dime si me echas de meno' aún

(Tell me if you miss me yet)

" It depends on what you will do with me next" you continued. You were aware that this conversation turned a cold, posinouss way. Yes, you feared it, but it was something he had to know.

"What do you mean y/n" he inquired, quite offended.

"Well arthur, you're good at doing unexpected things... and well who knows. Maybe after everything that has happened, you may choose to.." you may choose to leave, leave with olivia. you couldn't finish, the possibility of him leaving you for this other girl created a knot in your throat

He didn't expect you to finish. As if he already knew what you were going to say. He had a confused expression on his face, what will he do with you next? He asked himself.

It was impossible to hide the tears forming in your eyes. You were now as vulnerable as you could get, what did it matter what you said.

¿Lo va' a olvidar?

(Are you going to forget it?)

Can you let it go? Can you let it go?

"Arthur are you aware of whatever this is?" you asked him. "because for me, i just don't get it.... i really don't. We sleep together and its fine, you ask Olivia to the dance and then ask me to stay with you again. You... i don't get you arthur, i don't know what you're doing and still im here, in front of you" you sniffled, a tear running down your face. He reached out to you but you quickly flinched away, as if scared from his touch.

"I need to know what you want arthur cause your really... really messing me up" you whispered. Letting out a wiper he felt cracked his heart crack.

He could just look at you numbly all while you broke. He could not believe how much hurt and pain he had inflicted on you for some stupid reasons. You were what he wanted, if it wasnt that way he wouldn't have asked you to stay that night or wouldnt have reached out to you at the pub.

Dime que no te arrepientes aún, Dime si aún queda algo en común

(Tell me you don't regret it yet, Tell me if there is still something in common)