2; getting to know eachother

Sailor

Soon everyone was seated in the living room. They were all squashed together on one part of the couch even though the couch was pretty huge.

"Well since you guys are in my house I think it would be nice if we introduced each other. You can share whatever you like and feel comfortable with. I'll go first." I smiled softly at them.

"My name is Sailor, I'm 24, and I'm a Virgo." I said awkwardly. It feels like school all over again. I use to hate the first days of school.

I sat down on the floor in front of them waiting to see who would go first.

"I'm Clare, I'm 15, and I'm also a Virgo." she said smiling then the boy raised his hand. "I'm also a Virgo, my name is Cole and I'm 16." I nodded and scanned all of their faces just in case they were uncomfortable but they all seem okay.

"I'm Mia, I'm 13, my birthday is valentine's day and I really like drawing." she said. This is my first time meeting someone born on a holiday, which is cool by the way.

Clare looked down at the little girl with blonde hair. "Tell her your name and how old you are." she said softly to the little girl.

"My name is Brayden, I'm 7, my favorite color is yellow and I like barbie." I give her a big smile. I remember I used to love watching the Barbie movies, especially the fairytopia one, which was my favorite.

"I'm Kaelyn, I'm 4, I like pink, and playing dress up like a princess." she said softly and my heart soften up.

"Um well I'm waiting for you guys' clothes and some toiletries for you so y'all can't do whatever until that." I told and they nodded but just sat there.

"Do y'all want to watch tv?" I asked the youngest two almost immediately. I handed them the remote then walk off to my computer. I went on to google to searched up something.

'What do you do when you find random children?'

The FBI agent that can see my search is probably really confused and concerned all at the same time.