BRAYDEN'S BIRTHDAY SPECIAL

Sailor

Y'all it's 8 am and we're on our way to the store before the two little ones wake up.

By we I mean Clare and Mia, they are like my shadows. Where ever I go they are right behind me.

Cole stayed home while Brayden and Kaelyn are asleep although even if they were up he still wouldn't have gone.

Anyways we're on our way to pick up the cake and some balloons. She watches this youtube family and they went to a trampoline part now so does she.

So we're going to do that.

The family is meeting us there and we rented out a party room at the trampoline park.

Clare

"Hey, guys welcome back to my channellll" I flip my ponytail "So today is Brayden's birthday and we're going to go pick up her cake and some balloons. Her party is at a trampoline park."

"I'm here with Mom and Mia." I put the camera on mom and she waves "Mom said I should start studying for my permit so when I turn 16 I can take it then practice driving" she nodded.

"I feel like Clare is gonna be a reckless driver." I put my hand over my chest with a shocked look "Yeah me too" Mia adds.

"My family praying on my downfall y'all." I fake cries

"So I've been saving up my allowances for a camera so I'll be able to get one after like two more allowances." My mom side-eyes me.

"My mom would've brought me one but I wanted to do it myself since she has already done a lot for me. I wanted her to be proud that I brought something myself for the first time." She smiles at me.

"When I brought myself my paint and brushes. The whole day mom was being dramatic. She kept saying things like "Guess I'm not needed no more." or "My child doesn't love me no more." We all laugh.

"Our mom is very dramatic" I add

"So we're at dun dun... Fresh grocery. We have to get her cake." We get out of the car and I flip my phone to my mom.

"Okay, but who mom looking like this? Who mom is as pretty as this" My mom drop "Who mom got the body like this? And ain't get surgery? HMMM?" I yell at the camera

"Oh, that's tea" My mom says causing us to laugh.

"I know you fucking lying." My mom sees a line at checkout "Why they only got one line open?" She adds.

We get to the bakery area "Picking up a cake for Sailor Green." The lady nods going to the refrigerator getting her cake. "Can I pay here?" The lady nods cause my mom to sigh in relief.

"Your girls are beautiful." I smile at her "Thank you" Mia and I say.

• • •

Sailor

We arrive back home to toys everywhere. "See no" I sigh "Brayden it's your birthdayyy." I smile at her.

"Really?" I nod "Cole!" I scream up the steps. He comes down running "You clean all these toys up and put them in the playroom" He pouts "Why me?" I narrow my eyes at him and he quickly goes to pick it up.

"Okay everyone get ready! Aren't y'all glad I made y'all wash up last night?" I smirk nodding.

"Everyone is to wear something blue. That's so I know you are my child if I see you." They nod going up to the room. Now that I think about it I'm the only one with white kids.

• • •

"You look pretty mommy

"You look pretty mommy." Brayden says "Thank you birthday girl" I pinch her cheeks.

"Okay someone get the cake, balloons, and that bag" Obviously the three oldest gets them.

They somehow got the balloons to sit in the trunk and her presents are in the front.

"Brayden are you excited?" I ask at the red light "So excited." She smiles.

"All your cousins are going to be there. You can play with them." She starts giggling causing us all to laugh.

• • •

As we walk in I see everyone all ready here. I rented out the whole trampoline part cause we got a big family.

"The birthday girl is here!" We here on the speakers. "Now who gave my brother the speakers?" I laugh.

We over to the hostess to get our wristbands and socks.

The kids put the cake and stuff down then leave their shoes all where I am standing, not even my seat, where I am standing.

I sigh picking up their shoes lining them up next to my chair.

I see my sister and brother come in smiling. Saige wasn't here for Mia's birthday cause she was traveling for work.

"Aww, all three of my babies together. Let me take a picture." We're quite weird so it wasn't a normal picture.

Anyone who didn't know our family would've thought something was wrong with us.

"Come on we gonna go jump." I look at them smiling following them.

Saige is the oldest then it's me and then it's Syire's weird-ass.

• • •

My legs feel like they're going to give out anyways time to sing happy birthday.

I go over to my purse getting my phone and recording.

"1 2 3 Happy birthday to you" We continue singing then Brayden makes a wish and blows out the candles.

"No cake right now." All the kids whine "Eat first then y'all can have cake."

We passed out the pizza and wings most of the kids got one slice so that they can eat the cake which caused their moms to say "Don't tell me you hungry later either" I laugh.

After everyone is done Brayden starts opening gifts and everyone watches her like it's a baby shower.

Once she was almost done Leo comes in with a pink little tesla car causing Brayden to shove away all these gifts.

She gives him a hug which he returns.

He goes over to my brother giving him the bro hug then he comes over to me hugging me.

Once we pull away he puts his hands on my hips "You look pretty." He tells causing me to blush.

"Thank you and thank you for coming." He kisses my forehead "Of course."

"Aht aht I know y'all fucking lying. My best friend and my sister" My brother say causing everyone to look over at us.

"Bigmouth" I say to him as I pull away.

Leo comes to sit next to me and we talk while the kids go play again.

• • •

All the kids are putting on their shoes since it's time to leave.

Leo is putting on Kaelyn's shoes as I help Brayden.

"Can I have a pwink car too?" She asks him "Anything you want princess" I smile "Mommy I'm getting a pwink car." I look at her fake shocked

"Oh my gosh. Really?" She nods.

Brayden pulls me into a hug "Thank you, mommy. I loved the whole party." I hug her tight "You're welcome and I'm glad you loved it." She smiles.

"Now we gotta load these presents in the car." I sigh.

• • •

We didn't even bring the toys into the house we were sooo tired.

do i wanna upload the next chapter? or wait? hmmmm?

*patiently waiting for y'all to cuss me out telling me to post it and stop playing*