32; family ride together

Sailor

Anna called me from Clare's phone crying saying she want to go home because some kids were bullying her.

And y'all know I am about the go there and make a scene.

I keep my work clothes on so when I get ratchet they won't even expect anything, they probably think I am one of those preppy mothers.

I walk into the building seeing Anna sitting in the lobby drenched in water and food in her hair. "Take me to the principal" I tell her and she gets up walking me through the hallways.

I see people staring at Anna and whisper "All y'all a bunch of bitches. Sitting here whispering... say it with y'all chest" I say and see all of them looking at me surprised.

We get to the principal's office and I don't even knock I just open the door. "Bitch get the fuck out my daughter's face" I say yanking the lady back by her hair.

I see Mia, Clare, and Cole in here and two other guys and two girls and two mothers.

I see the principal sitting across from the door. "Care to explain why you let that lady get in my daughter's face? Care to explain to me why is it a meeting going on when they have their mothers here and my kids do not." I ask him walking up to his desk.

I see him gulp nervously. "Why the fuck did I not get a call for either of my children's altercations?" I ask him again and he says nothing. "Do you not speak english sir?" he nods his head "Then answer my question.. why wasn't I called?" once again he gulps nervously.

"W-We don't have your contact information" he tries to say "Show me" he looks at me with wide eyes. "Come on this is going to take all day." I hear one of the mothers in the back "Mind your fucking business" I say all while looking at the principal.

"Pull up each of my child's information... Now" he quickly pulls up all of their forms and I see my contact information on all of them. "Once again I am asking why was I not contacted?" his mouth moves but no words come out I laugh turning around to my kids.

"So what happened?" I asked my kids "Well we were sitting down in the cafeteria after Anna called you then they walked up to her throwing drinks and food on her so I jumped across the table to get one of the girls, Mia got the other one and then Cole was fighting one guy then the others tried to jump in and Anna jumped on his back putting him in a chokehold" I can't stop the laugh that left my mouth on the 'choke hold' part.

"And you think it's funny... Black people man" she says and I had to look at her ass again. "Girl shut the fuck upppp" I exaggerate.

"Girl I wanna whoop ya ass so bad but you're white and I can't risk going to jail or even worst... I got kids to take care of." I begin to gather my stuff.

"Come guys you won't be going here no more" they stand up heading towards the door. "They are leaving school and make sure you put that in their records cause if I see anything but that I will come back for all y'all asses" I point around the room.

I push his whole computer off his desk and I grab his nice ice-cold glass of water throwing it at the girl's face "oops" I say smiling and I still walk out untouched.

"Where's your stuff?" I ask them and they say the cafe. We go to the cafe to get their stuff then we went home.

"Prissy white bitches" I slam the car door shut. "I'm signing y'all up for the school I went to" I yell while going up the stairs.

Cole

"Well mom is mad" Mia says sitting on the couch "Not at us... At the whole situation." Clare clarifies to her. "We did the right thing. Mom would've been even madder if she knew we didn't take up for each other." I tell them and they nod.

"Um thank you guys a lot. I really appreciate it" Anna says "You don't need to thank us, mom always tells us family got to ride for each other" Mia says.

"If one is fighting... we all fighting" Clare says and Anna smiles "Well lemme go get washed up" her face scrunches up looking down at herself as she walks away.

I look over to Mia seeing she's playing with her friends. She tends to do that when she's nervous.

"Mia stop worrying she isn't mad" I tell her as I sit beside her. "What if one-day mommy gets tired of us and sends us back or something like that" she breaks down and Clare brings her into her embrace.

"If she gets tired of us, she will just take a nap or go out for a day. She won't get rid of us." Clare tells her "She isn't Stephanie Mia" I tell and she nods "I know. I'm just scared... I really love mom, and uncle Syire, Aunt Saige, and grandma." Clare and I nod agreeing with her

"And they love us just as much as we love them" I nod agreeing with Clare's statement.

"I love y'all" Mia wraps her arms around the both of us "Love you too" Clare and I both say hugging her back.

• • •

it was me making her slap the principal when I first wrote it🌚

i feel like Sailor isn't the type to fight in front of her kids for some reason but let her catch them by herself .. mop mop.

anyways i hate school lol

alsoooo

who y'all favorite? not for this story btw