9; school

Cole

"Everybody get up now!! Y'all got 3 minutes to wash y'all face and brush y'all teeth. When y'all done come downstairs to eat." Mom said yelling and banging on everyone's door.

I sit up looking at my phone it's 7am, ughh i forgot it was our first day of school.

I get up going into my bathroom and doing my business.

Never in a million years would I have thought that I will going into my own bathroom.

Sailor has been a huge blessing in my siblings and I lives. I never thought I would have a mother figure, I never thought that I would be calling anyone mom.

Mom. When I think of the word mom the first person that comes to mind is Sailor.

I walk out my room going downstairs. I see my family sitting down, I get my food then go to my respective seat.

"Mom you should've gotten that guy's number." Mia says making me pay attention to their conversation as I eat.

"What guy?" I ask and they all look at me

"Mommy met some guy at the cafe." Clare said

"You like him mom?" I ask her "No I don't even know that man." She says

"Well i'm done." I say getting up putting my dishes in the sink and going into my room.

Not gonna lie I know I shouldn't be like because I know my mom is a grown lady and of course she's gonna date but I can't help but be protective over her.

My mom is precious to me. I don't want just anyone dating her. I don't want her to get hurt.

I hear a knock on my door I yell come in

"Cole are you okay?" My mom comes in I nod at her. She sighs then walk over to me bring me into her embrace. "I will never replace you Cole." I hug her back "I know" She kisses my forehead then let's go "Okay i'll let you go on with school work." She says leaving

I love my mom.

Sailor

I'm so tired. I woke up at 6am to get breakfast ready for them.

Should I go back to sleep? I know I shouldn't. I go into my office to do some work.

"Mommy I need some help." Brayden comes in I nod at her following her up to her room.

"I need help with this." She says pointing at her computer screen. I go over to her computer  looking at- MATH. I hated math in school. Nonetheless I helped my baby.

After I was done helping Brayden I went to the kitchen to make lunch.

I have to this for the rest of the school year sighhhh.

IM UPDATING GUYSSS

ANYWAYS THIS IS A SHORT CHAPTER BECAUSE IM GONNA MAKE CHAPTER FOCUSING ON MIA'S BIRTHDAY CAUSE I FORGOT. IM SORRY🧍🏾‍♀️