31; get her tf out

Sailor

My legs bounces as I wait for them to release Clare. Cole told me that everyone had threw up one to two times... except Rosetta of course.

Im just glad they're getting whatever is in their system, out.

Finally Clare was free to go and I sped walk to the car while holding her hand. Once we get in the car I call Kara.

"Hey Sailor, What's up?" she says as soon as she answers "Meet me at my house and bring me everything I need to sign for Rosetta to be put back in foster care." I say then hang up.

I know Kara she's going to try to guilt trip me into keeping her she better just hope I don't whoop her ass.

Once I park I jump out the car not even waiting for Clare. I open the door seeing all the kids downstairs. "Get your shit" I say to Rosetta and all the kids look at me weird.

"It's not fair!" I look at her weirdly "It's not fair that they have a mother that loves them! They have a beautiful family! It's not fair how Anna automatically blended in with the family, how she automatically connected with everyone!" she says with poor anger on her face.

"Life isn't fair but who are you to sit here and poison MY KIDS! MY KIDS!" I grit out. What the hell is she mad for?

"I hate every single one of you. I deserve to be in a loving family! I deserve to have a mother who will do anything for me! I deserve to come into a family and fit in so well like I was here the whole time! I deserve everything!" she yells this girl is crazy.

"Pack your shit now, Kara is on her way" she storms off to go upstairs. I walk behind her cause I do not trust this girl.

• • •

I quickly open the door after hearing someone knock.

Kara walks in looking around the room seeing everyone bunched up on one side of the couch and Rosetta on the other side.

"Listen Sailor what ever happened was a accident. You don't have to do this to her." she says and I just stare at her blankly.

"Get her out my house" she sighs "You're rich. You can take care of her... I swear rich people man" she mumbled.

"Girl speak the fuck up. Say it with ya chest" I tell her "Why can't you keep her?" she asked and I look at her like she's stupid.

"Don't you see that my kids are spaced out away from her. Maybe connect the dots" she looks at me with an eyebrow raised. "Don't talk to me like that" she says "Or what?" I challenge her.

"The fuck you going do?" I ask her "Give me the papers to sign so she can go" I tell her and she shakes her head. I walk up to her just as someone knocks on the door.

Cole gets up answering it. "Hey her- What's going on?" I hear Iván and I don't even turn around ready to fight this bitch.

"Kids upstairs now" once I hear no more footsteps I begin to talk again. "Give me the papers" she once again shakes her head.

I grab her shirt yanking her back then yanking her close to me making her lose her balance.

"She hurt my kids. My fucking daughter passed out. You put that girl into my home, my perfectly good home. I took her in when I was perfectly fine with my kids and for her to sit her in my house building up hatred for me and my kids then proceeded to poison my them, I don't think that's a good thank you...

Kara I have to tell you I don't like fighting but right now I have a lot of anger inside my body so I advise you to get them fucking papers out so I can sign or you will be home with multiple bruises." I say lowly.

"Is that a threat Ms. Green?" she asked me tilting her head "Oh no sweetie it's a promise so get to it" I shove her away from me. I look at Rosetta seeing her looking at me with wide eyes.

Kara gets out the papers with shaky hands handing them to me. I snatch it from her reading over then first before I sign cause y'all know she shady.

"M-Mr. Morales I didn't see you there" she says and I look back at him with an eyebrow raised. "I came to visit my fiancé since she wasn't answering my calls." I walk away from them sitting at the table to read over all this paper work.

Iván

Kara looks at me nervously. "I will be reporting all this to my mother." her eyes began to well up.

"She repeatedly told you to give her papers to release a child you continued to shake your head no until she threaten you." I cross my arms over my chest.

"You're only telling because she's your girl" I shrug "I would've said something anyway and I wasn't going to mention who she was to me to my mother but since you don't know how to keep slick comments to yourself i'll bring it up. I don't think my mother will be pleased to hear that you put someone harmful into the house of her future daughter in law and grandchildren" I shrug and just then my baby comes back over handing her the paper work.

Sailor leads them out then comes back over to me sighing while rubbing her head.

"Come i'll run you a bath" I grab her handing taking her upstairs.

• • • • •

Chile

Sailor was getting ready to get gangster with ol' girl.

But Kara outta pocket for not trying hand over to paperwork 😐

#fuckkara
#fuckrosetta

✊🏾