21; heartbreak anniversary

Sailor

"Ms. Green you have a delivery" my assistant opens the door with a rose bear in her arms.

I smile brightly as she sits the bear down on my desk.

She walks back out and I see there is a note attached to it, of course, I grab it.

Hello Sailor,

You may not know who I am but I just wanted to let you know that you are a beautiful woman.

from,
unknown

Um well, that's... different.

I have never had anything like this happen to me.

I put the note in my desk and getting back to work.

Actually scratch the getting back to work I have a meeting.

I stand up soothing out my clothes. I walk out seeing my assistant waiting at the elevator for me.

"This client is Mr. Morales. He just moved from Spain." I nod grabbing the folder.

We knock before entering "Good morning" I say with a bright smile on my face.

Lawd have mercy this man is gorgeous and the men around him are just as handsome as him.

He stands up sticking out his hand "Iván Morales" I put my hand in his "Sailor Green" he takes my hand kissing the back of it "Hermosa" I pull my hand away blushing like a schoolgirl.

I don't know what his ass said but it was hot.

"Let's start" I have a seat on the other end of the table.

• • •

"Thank you for choosing my company for decorating your house." he nods to me "Thank you for taking me as a client Hermosa" I smile at the nickname.

As he was leaving he winks at me, Why do I like that?

"Your next appointment is here Ms. Green" I nod pulling out the other folder for the next client.

What I see makes my heart shatter into pieces.

In walks Leo with a woman not only that but they both have rings on their left ring finger.

This man has the nerve to come to my company to decorate his house.

"Good morning" I put a fake smile on my face.

"Good morning I'm Hailey and this is my husband Leonardo aka Leo" Husband, yay.

"Wow, y'all look so in love. How long have y'all been married?" I sit down and they do too.

"We've been married for 4 years. We moved cause I'm currently pregnant with our 4th child"

What if I start crying in this meeting? 4th fucking child? Married for 4 years?

"Wow that's amazing" I say

The crazy thing is Leo has not looked me in the eyes once.

"Well let's get started" Lawd get me through this meeting without breaking out into a sob.

• • •

I get home taking my shoes off at the door and going straight to my room.

I lay down flat on my stomach the rollover to my side.

Why me? My eyes start to well up.

I go through my pictures deleting everything Leo is in.

I deleted and blocked his number.

I blocked him on all social media too.

But I did not delete any messages just in case he wanna start acting up.. I'll pull out these receipts in two seconds.

I might be heartbroken right now but he better not try to play me.

I'll spill the tea.

"Mom are you okay?" Cole comes into my room.

I feel the other side of the bed dip.

"Yes I'm okay" my voice cracks "I'll go get Clare and Mia" he says softly leaving back out.

Just like that my two gworls come in.

"Hello pretty lady" Mia lays next to me "Hi" I say quietly hoping I don't start crying.

"I hope you know that no matter what is going on right now we still love you and we'll always be here no matter. And if all 6 of us gotta jump somebody we will" Clare says throwing up her hands.

I laugh at her. These kids really know how to brighten my mood.

• • •

I check the hallways seeing that all the kids are asleep.

I walk out in the backyard where the garden is at.

I sit on the swinging chair I put out here after we had painted outside.

I take a deep breath then randomly start chuckling to myself.

"I should've known his ass was a cheater. That man got a whole family.... Fucking bitch" I roll my eyes.

"That's why I haven't heard from him in a read. Homeboy was fixing his marriage" I slap my hand on my forehead.

Idiot.

• • •

hellour guys

I sat here going back and forth on rather I wanted to let Leo go or not.

And finally I made up my mind.

i knowwww y'all are leo lovers but we needed some spice and i didn't like leo for sailor not gonna lieeeeee

anywayssss let's wait for Cole, Clare, and Mia to jump him

alexa play 'heartbreak anniversary by giveon'