8; girls day

(it's friday)
Since the kids are starting school soon. I decided to spend time with all of them but Cole didn't want to, lol my feelings aren't hurt lol. So today we will be having a girls day. We're on our way to brunch at this café that I loved ever since moving here.

"I once again wanna say i'm so grateful that you adopted us." Mia said. I look in the rear view smiling

"Yeah I like you being our mommy." Brayden says

"I like being your mommy." I say to them and they all smile.

We arrive at the brunch place. Clara grabbing Kaelyn hand and Brayden stuffing her hand in my pocket. I request a booth they usher us to booth, they give us our menu's then walk away.

"Excuse you y'all at our table." I look up and multiple guys in black suits and they good looking but that's not the point right now.

"Last time I checked your name wasn't on this table." I let out still helping Kaelyn see what she wants.

"Get the fuck up." He says to me.

I quickly stand up "Don't you ever disrespect me in front of my kids. We're not moving so you and your friends move the fuck on." I look him dead in his eyes

"Y-." He begins but I cut him off

"Why you still here? Why you still talking?" I say

"What's going on here?" A deep and husky voice says.

"This bitch-." Before he can finish his sentence I throw my water on him and slap him.

"Watch your fucking mouth when you're referring to me. Bitch ass little boy." I tell him in his face. I feel hands grab my waist and move me to sit back down but I don't I stand right behind him

"Trevor I told you multiple times that we do not disrespect women here. You know what happens when you disrespect women." Dang homeboys voice is sexy. The disrespect boy looked up at me and I stuck my tongue out.

The sexy voice man turned around to me, I quickly acted like I wasn't paying attention.

"Sit" He tells me and I look at him with a 'what I do' look

"Sit. Now." I sit down with my arms folded. I look up to see Clara and Mia laughing at me.

"Can we get a waiter over here?" I slightly yell as the group walks off. Someone comes over and I tell them what everyone wants.

Me and the girls start talking until the food arrives but once it arrives the table is quiet with some conversations.

"I want to say sorry for my friend." I look up and it's the sex on legs with the deep and husky voice.

"It's okay just tell him next time I'll beat his ass." He chuckles . damn

The waiter comes with the check and the guy gives it back.

"On the house." He winks at me and I feel my face heats up.

"Mom can we go to the nail salon?" I look over at the kids and nod

"Thank you the meal." I smile at him while grabbing my stuff and leaving with the kids.

(Time skip to nail salon)

"You know I wouldn't mind having him as a dad." Mia said with Clara agreeing

"Girl bye. Probably ain't never gonna see that man again." I tell them

"If you see him again then it's meant to be." Mia gushes

"Yeah no. This ain't no movie miss." I tell her.

"Mommy look!!" Brayden comes running towards me with her hands out

"Omg they are so pretty Brayden. I love your nails." I tell her all excited and she smiles and goes to sit down at the waiting area.

We are waiting for Mia and Kaelyn now.

The lady had messed up Mia nails and Mia was just gonna go on about her day but I told the lady to do her nails right if i'm gonna be spending my money.

So Mia had to get them done over.

"Mommy look my nails are sparkly." Kaelyn said coming over.

"Omg the sparkles are so pretty." I told her.

After about 10 more minutes Mia comes over finally done. I go over to the counter to pay and leave a tip then we go on our merry way to have more girl time.

omg do we have a potential love interest???