35; SAI

Sailor

'Breaking news: Sailor Green has changed her company name from Sailor Designs to SAI. What does Sailor have in store for us?'

I almost forgot how quick the media is.

Today is the first day of rebranding and since I will no longer just be focusing on just interior design I decided to change the name of my company.

And y'all know Syire's ugly ass was hype when he read the news saying that he should've copyrighted the name... MY NICKNAME.

Last night I sent an email to all my employees explaining everything and what the future will look like for the company.

I texted Missy last night telling her to send an email out to every employee that has an architecture degree on file and tell them that there is a mandatory meeting tomorrow at 11 am.

Iván sold me 5 plots of land for free. Well, technically he didn't sell it to me but whatever. He originally was going to sell it to me for a dollar but he said because I looked pretty I can get it for free. Love that.

We did the signing and all that at his company yesterday with both our lawyers and assistants present. He also gave me some tips when purchasing plots of land.

Iván hooked me up with some connections and now I will be building a hospital for the city for 50 million dollars. Yes, I almost passed out.

I walk into the meeting room seeing we had quite a lot of architectural employees.

"Good morning everyone! As you saw in the email our company will be branching out." I look around the room.

"Y'all should have received an iPad with an apple pencil with all the apps you will need to be successful on our upcoming projects." I see their eyes light up.

I bet they are happy to finally do some architecture.

"There are two projects that will be going on. You might want to take notes." I tell them and see them turn on their iPads to take notes.

"There is a hotel project and a hospital project." I start the presentation on the projector. The slide show shows all the basic information for each building, measurements, requirements, some wants and needs, and the budget.

"I know back in school I preferred individual projects over group projects so I will let this be an individual project. Two people will be chosen for these two projects, one for the hospital and one for the hotel. There will be something in store for the individuals that get chosen. You will also be the leader of the project and please understand that even if you are the leader, you will have to run things by me." I tell them.

I pull out my phone looking to see what day it was... Monday.

"I want everything mailed to me including a voice-over explaining your presentation." I tell them.

"All of this should be done by Friday at 6 pm and I will try to have my decision by Monday. You are dismissed." I smile softly at them as they get up and leave.

My phone rings with Mia's name flashing across my screen. I answer it quickly "Hello?" I say gathering my stuff. "Hey mom, there's this really good art school at the school right now and I believe I have a huge chance of getting in so I was just wondering if I could apply?" Mia actually draws really well like really really well.

"Yeah sure. Let me know if you need anything." I tell her "Okay bye love you" she says "Love you too" I say back hanging up.

I walk out of the meeting room making my way back to my office. "Care to tell me why you are in my office." I walk to my desk. "What? You don't want to have lunch with your handsome boyfriend." I smile at him sitting down.

"Depends on what's on the menu." I say to him clearing my desk a little. He holds up two paper bags "Tacos" he smiled brightly. "Well I guess I can squeeze you in for lunch." he smiles getting all the food out of the bags.

"There's this art school at Mia's school right now and she's applying." he nods wiping his mouth. "Yeah, I heard. Selena just called telling me there was a school there. It's Angela Mawry's school of art." my eyes widen.

I heard so many good things about that school and not to mention it's the top art school in the country.

"Beware. The main guy over the admissions office exchange sex for a spot in the school... even if the student can't draw to save their life." I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

Ah, nothing I love more than men using their status for sex.

"Is he ugly?" I ask causing Iván to raise a brow at me. "Why?" he asked and I shrugged "Just wanted to know." he narrow his eyes at me. "You're not sleeping with him." he states.

"I wasn't" I state picking up my taco to take a bite.

I don't think I would ever sleep with someone for something. My pride wouldn't let me do something like that.

Shit, I'll decorate a house for free so my baby could get into that school... might even rebuild the whole school if they want.

But sex? Sorry baby girl but no fancy art school for you.

Hate it here.

• • • • •

hello everyone <3

i hope those who celebrate the holidays had a good thanksgiving and those who don't hope your thursday was good.

anyways I made a thanksgiving chapter but I forgot to upload it thursday and friday so let me know if y'all still want that I can upload it today or tomorrow.

(this chapter is like semi edited so yeah)