3; first night

"Okay now that we have introduced our selves does anyone have any questions?"

Clara hands goes up and I nod at her

"I really like you so far more then my birth-giver. I really like being with you so far and you're the nicest person we've met. I haven't seen my siblings smile or laugh in so long so it felt good. But I really don't want us to get our hopes up thinking you like us or want to keep us around just for you to take us to an adoption center tomorrow morning or next week." Clara said

"Not going to lie I haven't smiled in a long. Today was the first day in a long time and it was because of you guys. I have been feeling incomplete lately well for a long time but more or so recently. When I seen you guys standing against my car I automatically smiled without even knowing you guys. I would love to keep you guys if you'll like." I look up seeing the 3 oldest crying I go over to the bringing them into a hug.

"What's wrong guys? Y'all gonna make me cry." I say hugging them tightly "No one has ever said that we made them happy. Everyone always hated us or say we were a mistake." Mia sobbed out. I want their childhood to be better then mines, I was always the most hated and regretted in my family. I'm going to make sure they don't feel like that again.

Mia is crying the most she probably was always the one who took the blame to protect everyone or she's always the one to keep it in.

The doorbell rung, I go to stand up and Mia is still holding on so I walk over to the door with her on my side.

"Hello Missy" She smiles at me handing me the multiple bags. "Can you let everyone know I won't be coming in the office for the next week or so. I want everything to run smoothly. I want everyone to work from the schedule I sent at the beginning of the week." My assistant nods and leaves. Missy is shy and she doesn't talk much but she is amazing assistant.

I walk back in the living room with everyone talking with them selves. "Okay everyone. First thing we are doing is picking rooms. I had my assistant bring clothes for tonight and tomorrow morning and then we'll go shopping. So everyone grab your bag go find a room you want and wash up while I order food and wash up Kaelyn. Got it?" They all nod grabbing their bag and running up the steps.

I order pizza and wings then make my way upstairs hearing everyone screaming. I go to a room that doesn't have a screaming kid in it. "Kaelyn, Look it's your new room. Do you like it?" She nods giggling "Let's get you washed."

I run down the steps almost falling on the last couple ones as I go to the door and grabs the pizzas and wings from the delivery guy. "Come on guys food is here." They all come downstairs smelling and looking better than before. "Everyone help yourself and eat as much as you want." I smile at them then go grab my computer to look up room stuff.

I buy 5 tv's which is suppose to get delivered tomorrow morning. "Cole come here." He walks over looking at the computer you have to pick out the stuff for your room. He nods and starts browsing. One by one the kids pick out things they want in their rooms. I look at the total and I'm so grateful that I can spend this much money and it not make dent in my account. Yes, A filthy rich black girl does exist lol.

I order everything and start paying attention to the kids. "Tomorrow we have to go the doctor's to make sure everyone is okay." The two youngest starts pouting "Then we're going to go shopping and everyone can clothes and toys." They smiled.

Everyone is finished eating and made their way to their rooms. I start to clean up when Clara come down. "When we go shopping tomorrow, I can buy whatever clothes I want?" I nod at her question "I don't want anything expensive. It's just when we use to go shopping with our birth-giver I use to try to get clothes I want she will say no and talk down of them and then says things about me and call me names." She said

"You can buy whatever clothes you want as long as they are appropriate." She nods and smiles "Our birth-giver sold our clothes and everything we had. But she never sold her things." I just listen "She did this a lot. She'll buy us stuff just to get rid of them. All we had was a bed and sheet to sleep on and a thin blanket. I always said I'll get my siblings out of there and I'm happy she did it before me." We let out a light laugh "Why do y'all call her birth-giver?" I asked "She doesn't deserve the title of mom. Plus she told us not call her mom." I scoff in utter disbelief "If tomorrow goes well and we stay. Can I call you mom?" Clara says. I literally want to cry of happiness "Of course you can." I smile going over to her hugging her. "Okay time to sleep." We make our way upstairs and to our room exchanging good nights.