halloween special

Sailor

"This is Halloween... This is Halloween" I literally can't get this song out of my head been singing since October 1st and now it's the 31st.

Yeah, it's Halloween. It's been about 2 weeks since the whole Rosetta thing and they ain't even care we went and got Halloween costumes the next day.

I let them be whatever they want unless it was inappropriate or offensive.

Kaelyn is Groot and Brayden is the little mermaid. Mia, Clare, and Anna are the powderpuff girls and Cole is Cole.

He's too cool for dressing up I guess.

"Mom, you ready?" Mia comes down the stairs followed by Clare and Anna. We're throwing a small Halloween party.

I nod my head at her. We're gonna decorate the living room for our little party.

I connect my phone to the house speaker turning on 'calling all the monsters' and we start decorating.

• • •

"Okay everyone put on your costumes!" I yell as I go to open the door.

"Saiiii" Syire smiles at me as him and my mom walks into the house. "You showing too much skin" he says and I look down at my outfit.

"I'm a sexy pirate" I pose "Yeah yeah" he walks away "Do you need help with anything?" my mom asks me and I shake my head.

I walk into the kitchen as she walks to the living room with Syire. I take all the food out of the oven and refrigerator placing it on the table.

The doorbell rings again and a minute later I hear my Saige and Syire arguing. I chuckle to myself while putting the drinks into the cooler thing.

I go into the living room seeing the family all sitting around laughing and talking. Cole walks to the door then comes back with Zayna, she's dressed as tinker bell.

I see her pouting at Cole talking to him and whatever they were talking about he finally gives in and walks upstairs with a bag in his hand.

He comes back down wearing a peter pan outfit, oh so he couldn't dress up when I asked him.

"Come on Sai" Syire hands me a shot. I stand up with him and Saige downing the shot then they poured another one and I downed that too.

• • •

"Why you being weird to me??" I say along with the music. "Shake that shit Syire" I say while recording him do the dance.

As I was backing up laughing a ran into a body. I turn around seeing that I bumped into Iván.

"Oh hey" I look up at him smiling like an idiot. "Hey, pretty girl" he smiles down at me wrapping an arm around my waist. I watch him as he studies my face.

"Are you drunk?" he asked with an eyebrow raised. I smile holding up my hand showing that I'm a little drunk.

Syire and Saige come over with 2 shots and a drink "Come on Iván you gotta get on our level" he says to him and Iván smiles grabbing the shots taking them like nothing then grabs the drink.

"Damn" I whispered. I was getting ready to compliment him when 'we paid' came on and his ass left me and went to go rap with Syire.

I look at them in disbelief and I look over seeing Saige has the same face on. I keep looking at him making sure his ass doesn't slip up and say something that'll make him get jumped.

• • •

Out of nowhere, I got into a sour mood like girl pull it together.

"Mommy I wanna go treat or tricking" Kaelyn comes up to me pouting and I nod sobering up. "Okay go get Brayden and ask Arianna if she wants to come. Get your baskets and if Arianna doesn't have one give her one" she nods running off.

We were at the door putting our shoes on and somehow the girls got the news that we were going out to trick or treat cause they were at the door before us, waiting.

As I was putting on Arianna's shoes Iván walked to the door. "Where are y'all going?" he asked "Taking the babies trick or treating" Clare answered.

"Why you didn't tell me? So I can walk with you." he says and I shrug "It's not safe outside and on top of that it's Halloween. Y'all are all young ladies" I just look at him while he gives us a speech resisting the urge to roll my eyes.

"Come on y'all" I say getting up. He looks at me like I said something out of pocket. "Wait let me put on my shoes" I stand there for a few moments while he put on his shoes and then we leave out.

It feels really good out here like really good.

All the kids are so cute with their little costumes. The girls walk in front of us and Iván walks beside me.

"Are you upset with me?" he asked and I shake my head. "Are you sure?" I nod. He looks at me and his face slightly frowns.

"I'm serious... I'm not upset with you" he nods looking ahead. I take a deep breath connecting my hand with his and he looks down at me smiling softly.

He brings our hands up to his lips and he kisses the back of my hand. "I want to take you on a date." I look up at him. "Okay when?" I ask him "How about this weekend?" I nod.

"Fancy or casual?" I ask him "Uhh comfortable" he says and I smile softly "Okay" I say quietly.

• • •

i honestly struggled so hard with this halloween special but I really wanted to put a halloween special out so yeah.

as i was making this chapter I realize we really don't do shit for halloween but dress up and get candy and if you're an adult party😭

anyways the next chapter will probably be out tomorrow.

OHHHHH

and also thank you guys for 100k reads💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗🥲

y'all cool or whateva 🙄