15; waterpark fun

Sailor

So today we are going to the water since it's like 90 something degrees.

And guess who idea it was to take the kids? Yup, that's right Leo.

Leo called last night asking if it was okay if the kids and I can go to the water park tomorrow which I said yes cause why not.

Anyways the kids are up and dressed, excited for the water park.

Fun fact they have never been to one so this will be fun.

The doorbell rings, Leo appeared on the monitor thing.

The kids ran to the door opening it quickly. They each give him a hug one by one.

He comes over to me hugging me "Why aren't you dress?" I look down at myself noticing I'm not dressed.

"Be right back." I run up the steps to change my clothes.

Leo

"What else is at the water park?" Clare ask

"Well, I'm taking y'all to one that's like indoor and outdoor and has some other activities like go-carting and laser tag" I see the three oldest eyes light up.

(think of funplex)

"So how do you feel about my mom?" Mia sits next to me and the other two turn in my direction.

I feel like I'm meeting her parents.

I swallow thickly "Um I like her. She's extremely beautiful. And her laugh I love it so much. I like that she's independent although I hope one day she'll let me spoil her. She's very easy to talk to." They nod

"What about us?" I look at them "I have only met y'all a couple of times and y'all act a lot like y'all mom, it's really concerning. I don't think I can handle 6 Sailors. But I don't really know each of you that well which is why I wanted to take y'all to the water park." They smile at me.

"What are your intentions with our family?" Dang, these are some good questions.

"I hope to be a part of it. I would like to marry your mom one day if you guys would let me of course. I would also like to adopt y'all one day as my children and of course if y'all want that." Once again they nod.

"Do you want your own biological children?" I think for a second "I would like at least one child that's biologically mines but only if Sailor would want that." They smile "Good job Leo" I hear Cole whisper.

Sailor comes down the steps in a 2 piece with these see-through pants as a cover-up.

"Okay everyone let's get the move on" She claps her hand grabbing her bag and checking inside.

"Does everyone have their phones?" She asks and the older kids all say yes.

"I brought a car. A suv. To fit the whole family and everyone can sit comfortably." I tell them as we leave out the house.

(look up Infiniti qx80)

Sailor looks back at me with a shocked look but then smiles.

"This is definitely a dad car" Mia laughs "Let me find out you tryna be our dad" Clare says as everyone laughs as my face turns red.

They open the car "He even brought a car seat and booster seat" I feel my face get even hotter.

I help Kaelyn into the car and then get into my side.

"Off to the water park!" Sailor yells causing the rest to yell too. I laugh to myself.

• • •

"Okay everyone stays together. If anything is happening I want y'all to scream "Green" Okay?" Sailor tells them followed by multiple 'okays'.

Kaelyn grabs my hand as we make our way to the wave pull.

"Watch out for each other." Sailor tells the oldest ones as they go deeper into the wave pool.

I take off my shirt sitting it on the chair cause I got to put it in the locker.

I turn around to see Sailor gawking at me I smirk at her causing her to turn around quickly.

I walk up to her "You're so pretty" She pushes me away as I laugh.

I pick up Kaelyn going farther into the water "Don't you want mommy to come where we are?" I ask her she nods.

Sailor looks at me rolling her eyes. "Come on baby" I tell her

She picks Brayden up coming where we are "Happy?" She says smartly "Very" She smiles.

"Leo, can we do rides now?" I nod then look at Sailor seeing her already walking out the pool.

We walk behind her. Once we reach the ground I put Kaelyn down grabbing my shirt.

Since we're inside I decide to put my shirt in the locker then walk back to Sailor and the kids.

"The older ones went off. Let's go on that one." She points to the water slide and I nod.

"We can do the family one or the 2 seaters" I nod and Kaelyn comes to grab my hand.

"Well, we see whose the daddy's girl." Sailor jokes then look at me with wide eyes "Oh my god I'm so sorry." I smile "It's okay. But we need to have a boy. Cole and I are outnumbered." She laughs

"Can you believe it's been 5 months since we met?" I ask her "Definitely not. It doesn't seem that long." I nod.

(it actually been around this long since I started the book)

"I would like you to be my girlfriend." She looks at me smiling "I would love that." I smile.

As we make it to the water slide we see the kids getting off.

"Are y'all getting on?" I nod "Let's do the family one."

We stand in line laughing and talking.

It's finally our turn.

As we go down the slide it seems as if everything is moving in slow motion. I see smiles on everyone's faces, laughing, and screaming.

Sailor holding on to me for dear life. The younger ones screaming and the older ones smiling brightly, giggling.

I look around at everyone, this is what I want my future to look like.

I hope that one day this will be my family too.

did y'all like this leo pov? let me know if y'all want something like this again. i can do like a day in the life of leo and you can see like his job and what not.

also likeeeee leo is getting prepared to be apart of family LMAOOO

but ain't it so cute that kaelyn is so comfortable around him and already becoming a daddy's girl? (acting like i ain't write it)

they cute or whateva 🙄

anyways y'all getting spoiled cause i'm making up for when I didn't post for like 2 months 🧍🏾‍♀️