Smoking Sesh

You and Suna were finishing your food and were just vibing to the songs that were on Sunas playlist.

You both knew all of them and just sung the songs.

(They have the same music taste🫣😳)

"We should go somewhere else to smoke Suna." You said to him as you were finishing your fries.

"I know the perfect place." He said

You and Suna finished your food and Suna drove off to someplace.

You weren't scared or anything. You felt safe with Suna. So it doesn't really matter where you go.

*Timeskip to when you guys are at the place*

"Not bad Suna" you said to him as you got out of the car and found yourself at a place far away from the city, high, able to see everything.

( not high off drugs but high like on top of something)

"Your not bad yourself  y/n" he said getting out of his car as well.

"Well thank you" you said to him.

You and Suna just stared at the city for about until the cold air sent shivers down your whole body.

Suna took notice of this and took off his hoodie. He went over to you ( Suna was leaning on his car and you were a few steps infront of him).

He pulled the hoodie over your head.

"Put it on." He said.

This shocked you but you still had a light shade of pink on your cheeks.

"T-thanks" you said looking away so he wouldn't see you blushing.

"Wait I have an idea. Just stay there for a minute" Suna said going to his car.

He turned the car on and started to drive backwards.

"SUNA ARE YOU LEAVING ME?"

"SUNAAAAAAAA"

He kept going and left you there.

The end.

JOKING OBVIOUSLY.

anyways.

Suna turned around with the car and opened the trunk.

He put the back seats down and you got the idea.

You went and sat at the back with him.

"Bitch. I thought you were gonna leave me here." You said lightly punching him.

"Ow. Maybe I should." Suna said.

"You wouldn't dare." You said giving him the '😲🤏🏼' face with the pointing finger.

"Yeah I wouldn't. I'm gonna stay." He said locking eyes with you.

This touched your heart. To know he won't leave like the other people that have entered your life in the past. To know he was going to stay. Other people in your life just started talking with you to get closer to someone you're friends with like the twins, Akashi, Bokuto etc. Others came because of your moms business but after they realized they'll get nothing or they got something they left with no hesitation.

"Thank you. Suna." you said hugging him.

He took this by surprise but he hugged you back and held you for a bit.

After about 3 minutes you look up at him.

"So who's rolling, me or you?" You said to him.

"You." he said staring into your e/c eyes deeply.