Late

"So how was your day babe" Suna asked over the phone.

"It was good, I was just with the twins and Alessia and my mom the whole time."

"Oh, did you tell them?"

"Yeah yeah they know now. How was your day?"

"It was good! We went to the carnival and just walked around going on rides, eating and stuff." He said excitedly.

You kind of felt hurt in a way. Not that you don't want Suna to be friends with her, they've know each other for a long time and he was dating you not her.... right?

You disregarded your thought and continued talking to Suna for a while before deciding to hang up and take a shower.

You hung up the phone saying goodnight, grabbed extra clothes and went to your bathroom which was connected to your room.

You hung up your clean clothes and towel and started the water letting it run.

You took your clothes off and slowly went into the shower, flinching at the sudden warmth of the water as it hit your skin.

Then water hit your skin as you relaxed as you grabbed the shampoo bottle. You washed your hair and body, cleaning yourself and pushes the shower water starting thingy stoping the water from running.

You got out of the shower wrapping the towel that was hung up around your body. You dried off and put your clean clothes on and finish your night routine.

You head downstairs looking for your mom.

She was in the living room on her phone.

"Mom!!! Wanna watch a movie and just chill for the time you have left? Or are you tired?" You said as you went over kissing her forehead.

"No love it's okay I'm not tired, what movie?" She caresses your cheek a bit.

"I don't know you pick I'll get snacks" you said as you went to the kitchen to grab snacks.

You came back with snacks and your mom had already picked out her and your favourite movie.

"Lemme go grab blankets." You said as you handed her the snacks and went to get blankets.

You picked 2 large warm blankets and came to the living room sitting down beside your mom.

You and your mom laughed and spent some time together knowing she's leaving tomorrow so you won't see her for a while.

You got lost in your thoughts as your mom was explaining something.

"Earth to y/n!!!" Your mom waved her hand in front of your face.

"Sorry my bad."

"What's on your mind sweetie?"

You look at your mom sighing.

"Sunas old friend Madison, came back from America and they are awfully close, they were hanging out today all day."

"Hm, sweetie, it's okay. Just be careful and don't get too attached until you fully trust him and know for a fact he won't leave."

You nod as you get back to the movie.

"Thank you mom, I'm really happy you're here." You said looking at her with a genuine smile.

"Yeah me too sweetie, I love you." She gave you a bright and genuine smile back as well.

You fell asleep on the couch and your mom has already left.

You woke up to your phone ringing on the glass table beside you.

"Hello?"

"Y/N!!! Where the fuck are you!!!"

"Alessia? Oh I'm home why?"

"Bitch your late for school. Get your fucking ass up and come here. Osamu and Atsumu are giving a bad fucking stare at Suna like, it's fucking scaring me."

"Shit okay. Give the phone to Osamu real quick bae."

"Osamu, it's y/n."

*Alessia hands the phone to Osamu*

"hiii gorgeous!" He said not showing any of the anger Alessia described.

"Why are you staring at Suna like a hungry man?"

"Actually I am hungry, I want Onigiri and because his bestie and him are wayyyy to close."

"What the fuck do you mean?" You said sitting up getting kind of mad.

___________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy and I got you with the cliff hanger ofc 🤩🙌🏼🙌🏼.

Anyways I'm trying to write as much as I can y'all but I have school and I just got back to physical and the fookers are giving way to many assignments and tests. Pfft anyways hope you enjoyed and sorry for any grammar mistakes!! Lyyy