After school

You and Osamu decided to hang out after school. The bell just rung, meaning it's the end of the day. He was already waiting for you by the door.

Suna was heading out out of the classroom and Osamu stood infront of Suna as he tried walking out of the classroom.

"Sup bitch." Osamu said to Suna.

"Move" Suna straightened up and looked at Osamu dead in the eye.

"Or what? Your gonna hit me? You couldn't even move when I punched you once goof." Osamu said chuckling a bit.

"Mhm yeah. Now move." He said as Suna took a glance behind him and saw you walking towards them.

"Ah, she's coming, BABBBYYYYY" Osamu said holding his arms out with a huge smile.

"tch. Asshole." Suna mumbled as he walked past Osamu.

"HII!" You said as you jumped into Osamus arms. That's when Osamu heard what Suna said.

"the fuck did you say?" Osamu said as Suna was starting to walk away hands in his pocket.

"ayo?"

Suna continued walking.

"Bitch." Osamu broke the hug walking towards Suna.

You speed walked over to him stopping him.

"Osamu. Stop." You said looking at him dead in the eye.

"No he fuckin-"

"Just shut up and let's go I don't even care about him honestly."  You rolled your eyes and turned around walking behind Suna.

You walked past Suna quickly making eye contact with him smirking. He had eye bangs under his eyes and it looked as if he was high.

His eyes were a bit red and barely open.

Suna smiled a bit as you made eye contact and got a whiff of your scent. God he misses it.

He tilted his head backwards as your scent reminded him of so many memories.

"Fuck." He said to himself.

Osamu jogged over towards you as you were already out of the school.

You got in the car starting it and going on your phone as the car heats up and you wait for Osamu.

Osamu jogged to the car getting in.

"So. Your house right?" Osamu said closing the passenger seat door.

"Mhm, just to chill yk."

"Bet. Let's get food before that tho."

"Not Onigiris this time."

"Wha- why nottttt"

"We always get that and I want chicken nuggets."

"So no Onigiri."

"No Onigiri." You said as you started to drive out of the school parking lot.

"Fine but I want a Big Mac meal then"

"Yeah yeah whatever." You said as you drove to McDonald's.

*timeskip*

Ding!*

You heard the doorbell ring downstairs.

Ding!*
Ding!*
Ding!*

"IM COMING!!" You yelled.

'Impatient ass bitches.' You mumbles as you open went downstairs to open the door.

Ding!*

You heard it again as you opened the door.

"What the f- Suna?"

____________________________________

Ik it's short ass chapter mbmb. And sorry for any grammar mistakes. Lmk how the story is so far🤟

But why did Suna come to y/n house😯

And bc I'm so nice I'm posting a chapter on my bday 😩🤟🤟
Happs to me😁😁