Childhood Friend

You drove to the school in Sunas car without any accidents. Surprisingly.

"You were gonna go through the red light!" Atsumu complained getting out of Sunas car.

"Shut up pisshead!" I said back as I got out of the car followed by Suna and Osamu.

"Suna, here." I tossed him his keys.

He caught it with one hand and put it in his pockets.

"SUNAAAA!!! You have to listen to me the whole day. I'll make sure you have fun though don't worry ." He said as he made a hand rainbow motion with a smirk.

As Atsumu and Suna were talking I started walking into the school building.

Osamu came beside me and put his arms around my shoulders.

"Suna was at your place huh?" He whispered in my ear as we were walking with Suna and Samu about 3 meters behind us.

Suna took notice of Osamus arms around you and clenched his jaw. He just wanted to pull you away from him and re-create this morning.

But he didn't think much about it since you kissed him not Osamu so he continued talking with Atsumu.

"Yeah we had a smoke sesh." I said looking away kind of blushing as I remembered this morning.

"That's it? A smoke sesh?" He said smirking at me and tilting my head towards him. I stared into his eyes.

I got lost in his eyes for a second. A sudden urge.... to kiss him.

Suna was watching us the whole time with clenched jaws and walked up behind me and Osamu.

Suna pulled me out of Osamus grip andput his hands around my neck and kissed me passionately.

I kissed back for a moment before I broke the kiss.

"Wha-" I said looking at him.

"Atsumu told me to do it." He said pointing to Atsumu.

Atsumu just smiled like a child and waved walking closer to us.

Osamu laughed it off and turned to start walking.

"Just a smoke sesh huh?" He mumbled under his breath no one hearing him.

*timeskip*

I was texting Suna in class and I told him to make an airplane out of paper and throw it at the teacher.

He made the airplane and threw it at the teacher hitting the back of his head then falling to the ground.

"Who. Did. That." The teacher was furious.

Everyone in the class was trying to hold back there laughs.

"Sunaaaa!" A girl walking in said.

"Well hello there. I'm guessing your Madison Yung?" The teacher said to the girl that was standing at the front of the class as she held her bag with both hands in front of her.

"Yessir." She said bowing.

"Well then. Everyone, this is Madison Yung. She will now be apart of this class. Please introduce yourself and sit beside..... Ah! Beside y/n at the back." The teacher said pointing at me.

I was confused on how she knows Suna but showed a small smile towards her.

"Hello everyone. I'm Madison Yung, I moved back from America not that long ago." She said smiling at everyone as she headed my way.

She smirked as she looked at and sat down.

I look her way and ask.

"How do you know Suna?" I ask tilting my head as I ask her.