Rooftop

*timeskip to school*

You and Osamu get out of the car locking it, walking beside each other. Osamu puts his arm around your shoulders and pulls you in to whisper something as you walk into the building.

"Let's fuck in the bathroom later, or after my practise"

"don't get ahead of yourself love" you tell him and kiss him on the cheek.

You say bye as you head into class. As soon as you walk in, your eyes scan the room and realize Suna isn't there.

'Did he get hurt that bad? I mean what the fuck does he expect from me? To forgive him? To start dating again? To be fuck buddies? It's good that he isn't here.' You think to yourself.

You sit down at your seat and focus on the lesson. You write down notes and listen to the teacher, yet you keep zoning out.

Your thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door. You don't pay attention to that but look at the clock as it displays 9:49AM. 11 minutes left of this class

Suna walks into class and looks right at you for a split second then goes to the teacher to explain why he missed the whole class since there is 10 minutes left.

He sits down at his seat and doesn't look at you again.

Right before the bell rings you put your stuff in your bag and when the bell rings your pick up your bag and get out of the classroom before Suna even has the chance to get up from his seat.

As you turn in the hallway you see Osamu. Your happy your second period is with him.

"Hi darling," he says as he hugs you and kisses your forehead.

"hi hii" you huh him back feeling relieved in his arms.

Osamus hugs are always so warm and full of worry, and carefulness. It's gentle, like him <sometimes😭>

"Let's get to class yeah?" He says putting his arm on your lower waist as you head to class.

As Suna walks a few meters behind you and Osamu he turns the opposite way and goes out through the door to smoke.

You have a 5 minute break between classes so you and Osamu go out to the roof to chill.

As you guys reach the roof he holds your hand and pulls you in for a kiss.

You wrap your arms around his neck pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.

He hold your lower waist pulling you closer. As you guys separate from each other's lips, you look at him in the eye.

He looks back at you, dragging his hands up your body and onto your face. Your eyes are reflected by the sun light giving it spark.

"you're honestly so beautiful y/n. And I'm not only talking about your appareance but you. You're personality and your soul. You deserve more then what you have." He looks at you in the eye meaning everything he just said.

You look at him like you just realized what love really is. "You're my favourite person in this fucked up world." You tell him.

"Good. As it should be." He tells you smiling and hugging you.

You let go out the hug holding his hand and dragging him to a wall and just sitting down there. You turn towards him looking at him as he sits down as well.

"You said I deserve more then what I have right? So I deserve what I want and what I crave right?" You ask him.

As he's sitting next to you holding your hand and watching you as you speak he can't stop thinking
'are you gonna tell me you want Suna? That you crave his touch? You miss him and that you're in love with him? That you want him?'

He lets go of those thoughts and wants to know what you mean by that. Even though it might break him.

" yeah so tell me, what do you really want y/n?"

________________________________

UMM!!!! Well helloooo!!!

Kinda short but it's okayyy :))