Tears

"He fucking kisses her on the forehead and his hands are on her ass" Osamu said over the phone.

You were mad. You couldn't believe this shit. You hung up the phone, got ready and went to school.

Surprisingly, you got ready in 5 minutes and got there in 5.

You walked in through the gates and saw Osamu, Atsumu and Alessia.

They turned around looking at you. You walked up to them and greeted them.

You looked over at Suna and he was tracing his hands along Madison's face as he was leaning against a wall.

You looked at them from a distance and then he leaned in and kissed her. She kissed back and they both started kissing each other, tilting their heads and starting to make out.

Your eyes widen in shook. Your eyes start tearing up as Osamu and Atsumu starts walking towards Suna.

You stop both of them.

"Don't. Just fucking don't." You said as you turned around looking at Osamu as you started crying.

You then turned around going back to your car.

"Y/N!!" Osamu and Alessia shouted.

Sunas eyes shot at you as he heard your name. He saw you walking away and the twins and Alessia jogging after you. Suna realized that you must've seen him kiss Madison.

"Fuck." He said as he started jogging towards you as well.

"Y/N!!" Suna yelled towards you.

The Miyas turned around glaring at Suna as if he was on his death bed.

Suna stopped jogging not wanting to fight but continued yelling.

"Please! Y/n!!"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO FUCK THE BITCH YOU WERE ALL UP ON FUCKING DICK" you yelled with angry tears strolling down your face.

Osamu turned to Suna walking towards him.

You ignored him as you cried harder out of anger. You were falling for Suna and you were sure he was as well. Or was he? Was he just fucking with your feelings this whole time? Was he using you as his fuck toy the whole time?

Your mind was filled with thoughts as you got in your car.

Atsumu and Alessia caught up with you and knocked on your window. You rolled it down as you put your hands on the steering wheel and head on top of it, squeezing the steering wheel.

"Y/n... bubbs..." Alessia said as she pat your head through the window.

"Y/n, let us beat his ass. Cmon." Atsumu said.

Osamu went up to Suna and knuckled him hard. Suna flew on to the floor as Osamu got on top of him.

"YOU FUCKING DICK!" Osamu yelled as he continued punching Suna.

Madison came to Suna trying to help him.

"Leave Suna alone!" She said as she grabbed Osamus arm.

Suna tried to throw a punch but he couldn't. He got hit the first time making him dizzy.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME BITCH" Osamu shakes his arms as Madison lets go of Osamus arms.

You heard the yelling and got out of the car. You ran over to the action. It was now a circle of students huddling around the fight.

You struggled into the circle and looked at Osamu as he hit Suna over and over starting to cry.

"Why... just why would you do this... to her!She has already been through so much.." He yelled more as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Osamu." You said as he looked up at you crying.

Osamu immediately got off of Suna and hugged you tightly.

You cried more and so did Osamu. He was crying for you.

"I'm so sorry.."

"It's not your fault. Don't apologize for something you didn't do."

You let go of him and looked at Suna. You went to his level and looked at him.

"You disgust me." Then you whispered something to him "i see how it is, your kissing your little buddy here? I guess I'll just fuck mine yeah?" you said referring to Osamu.

He was barely able to move and yet no teachers were there. Madison shook Suna and tried to wake him up.

"I'm going home." You said to the twins and Alessia as you starting walking back to your car again.

"We're coming."

"No. Don't."

"Yes we are y/n."

"No."

"I am coming, I don't care. They don't have to if you don't want , but I'm coming." Osamu said walking to your car with you.

"Fine." You said as Alessia came up and hugged you.

"Your a bad bitch, you don't need him anyways." She whispered wiping your cheek away.

You smiled a bit as Atsumu hugged you as well.

"Im here if you need anything. Just call me. Oh and I'm gonna beat his ass after."

"It's fine and thank you Tsumu." You flashed both of them a smile as you got in your car.

Osamu got in as you started the car. You drove off in silence. Not an awkward one at all. You never felt uncomfortable or awkward around Osamu.

You got home and turned the engine off. You got out and went inside as Osamu followed.

You went upstairs and went in your bed bringing your knees up and hugging a pillow.

Osamu came in after you and looked at you. He went over to you with no hesitation.

He sat on the other side hugging you and pulling you into his chest.

"Osamu... why am I never enough.." you said as you cried more and looked at him as you thought of your ex.

"Y/n. You are enough. Even more then that. He wasn't worth it. He doesn't know how amazing you are. You are worth more then gold and diamonds." He said as he hugged you tighter.

"Then why Osamu... why.." you cried as you broke out of the hug and slapped your bed over and over.

"Why did he do the same thing..." you said as you looked with pure pain into his eyes, making eye contact.

Osamu realized you were starting to fall for Suna but not this much.

" hey hey.. calm down okay. Just lay down okay. Take a nap." He said as he held your arms looking at you with a worried expression.

You sigh as you lay down. You go under the covers.

"Don't leave though." You said as you turned around to Osamu.

"I'm not. I'm not going anywhere love." He said as he climbed into the bed beside you and hugging you tightly.

You turned around and looked at him as more tears appeared on your skin.

He looked at you and pulled you into his chest.

"It's okay. Just sleep." He said as you shut your eyes to sleep.

You were nearly asleep as Osamu comforted you and rubbing your hair.

"why am I not in love with you.."

_________________________________

I hope y'all liked this chapter bc I don't know how to feel about it lmao. Lmk tho🙌🏼🙌🏼

AND I UPDATED FAST!! YAYYY

Sorry if there are any grammar mistakes lol.