Practise

It was now lunch time and you planned on spending it with Alessia.

You had to tell her so many things and she did as well.

You told her to meet you at the roof of the school, so that's where you are heading right now.

You made a quick stop to the vending machine and bought 2 f/s and 2 f/d.

(Favourite snack and favourite drink)

As you got to the roof of the school, Alessia was already there.

You went beside her and slid your back down the wall in a cris cross apple sauce position.

"Spill." You stated while handing her one f/s and f/d.

"First tell me what's between you and Suna? And how did that happen?"

You talked and explained everything that happened with Suna to her. Everything from the party, the McDonald's, the smoking sesh, the little kiss and comments on Instagram up till this morning.

"AS YOU SHOULD. YOU REALLY SWERVED THE MAN." She bursted out laughing.

"okay okay your turn. Are you and Atsumu finally together?" You chuckled to her.

"Okay so you see. We aren't official but we like talk a lot, kiss, hold hands and do shit couples do you know?"

"mhm and what happened at the party. I saw the kiss" You nudged her.

" So we were just laughing and talking and he kept looking at me with a smile and desire in his eyes. Then all the sudden he just leaned in and kissed me. And of course I kissed back. It was fucking amazing. Then after that we just kissed whenever" She said as the bell rung signalling that lunch is over.

"Damn, I guess I gotta encourage him to make it official."

"AHHHH Y/NNNNNN I LOVE YOUU!!!" She said hugging you as you both got up.

"Yeah yeah I'll see you after school?"

"Uhhh actually I'm going to the gym after school." She said as you guys were heading to class.

"Why are you going to the gym after school?" You asked her.

"I'm going to 'Tsumus practice. You should come." She said nudging your side.

"Sure, why not. I don't wanna walk home alone and I could surprise 'Samu"

"Okay I'll just come to your class and we could walk there together then! Bye love youu" She said as she walked into her class.

"Love you too" you said as you waved off to her and went to your class.

*timeskip to after school*

"N/N HURRY UPPP" you heard Alessia say after she showed up to your class 5 minutes ago.

"Okay I'm almost done. Jeez your so impatient."

You finished putting your stuff away and headed to the GYM.

You could hear volleyballs slamming on the ground,
Shoes squeaking and Atsumu and Osamu fighting.

You and Alessia enter the GYM and everyone looks over to you and Alessia.

"ALESSIA!! HII! YOU CAME! AND Y/N TOO!! HI!" Atsumu yelled as he saw you two.