The Talk

"Yeah he never actually tries, he just comes, then leaves." Akagi added.

"I guess I'll come again the-"  You were trying to say until you were interrupted by Osamu and Suna yelling.

"I WONT DO THAT!" Suna shouted.

"AND HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU CONFIRM THAT HUH?" Osamu went off at Suna.

I stop in action and run outside.

Everyone else follows.

"DAMN!" You shouted as you saw Osamu holding Suna by the collar and Suna holding Osamus collar.

Osamu was going to punch Suna.

"AYO AYO WATCH OUT WATCH OUT-"

Suna punched Osamu before he could.

"ANNNNDDDD BAM. OSAMU GET ME BACK CMON!!"

Kita then came outside and yelled.

"ENOUGH!" He yelled trying to break them apart.

At this point you had tears rolling down your cheeks from laughing your ass off. But Osamu, cmon bud should've hit em back hard.

Suna, the one you were getting attached to, but not allowing yourself to get to deep.

Them fighting, was fucking halarious. Shit you should've recorded. You look at the time realize you have a project due at 12 which you haven't even started.

you fucking ran for that bitch.

Osamu took notice of running away after Kita broke him and Suna apart.

"Y/N!" Suna yelled.

"Stop. She needs space right now." Osamu stopped Suna.

Because they both thought you were crying or smth yet your running for a project that's worth half your full mark.

____________________________________
Previously:

"Yo Suna could I talk to you outside real quick?" Osamu said to Suna.

"Yeah sure"

They both walked outside of the gymnasium doors. A few meters away from it.

Osamu leaned against the wall and crossed his arms.

"What's going on between you and y/n?" Osamu asked.

Suna went beside him and leaned against the wall aswell. Hands in his pockets.

"I don't think that is your business Samu." Suna said.

"Suna. I'm serious here. I've known her way for way too long. The way she- just."

"Just what?"

"Just tell me, do you like her?" Osamu said.

"Yeah. I do, and I'm gonna make her my girlfriend."

"No your not." The grey haired Miya twin said to Suna.

"And why is that?" Suna said looking at Samu.

"Because you're gonna hurt her."

"I wouldn't-" Suna tried to say but was cut off.

"Wouldn't do that? Yeah I heard that before?" Samu said.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean Osamu?" Suna said getting kind of pissed.

"It means that your not gonna be y/n boyfriend. I'm not going to see her going through the pain they went through." Osamu said.