Warned

You were sitting in a booth with Osamu beside you, Alessia and Atsumu across from you and Madison in between the 4 of you.

Madison explained everything and you also explained your side of the story.

You both understood each other and decided to become friends.

You all at your food and began walking back to school.

Osamus arms were around you while you were walking with the others. You feel your phone buzz in the back of your pocket.

You walk into the school grounds with the others while takings your phone out.

Suna:
I explained everything that happened,
Why aren't you talking to me?
let's talk after school, school gate

You read the messages Suna sent you.

"You okay pretty?" Osamu says glancing at you.

"Yeah, Suna wants to talk though." You wave bye to Atsumu, and Alessia. Madison went somewhere else already.

"Is that so? When?" He continues walking down the hallway with you.

"Uhhh after school." You said stopping infront of your class and looking at him.

"I'm coming." He says looking at you and cracking his knuckles.

"No Samu, it's okay. No need. I'll see you before I meet up with him kay?" You said smiling up at the grey haired boy.

"Fine fine. Okay." He says hugging you tightly.

You both let go of the hug and give him a quick kiss on the lips before the bell rung.

He flashes you a quick wink before he went to his class.

*timeskip*

The bell rung and you started to pack your stuff.

"Tch. In the way." Osamu said as he bumped into Suna walking out.

"Shut it." Suna said glaring at him, then passing by.

"Don't do anything stupid. I warned you." Osamu said only making Suna head it as he passed by him and went over to you.

You pick up your bag and look up seeing Osamu.

"hiii!!" You said hugging him.

"Hi pretty" he said giving you a kiss.

"Ms.L/n and Mr.... Miya? Sir you are not in this class. Go and wait outside please and thank you." The teacher interrupted.

You grab Osamus hand and walk out with him.

"If Suna does one thing that isn't right. His wrist is broken. Just saying." He says casually walking with you heading out of the building.

"Tch, relax." You said laughing it off a bit.

"I'm serious. I'm tired of his bullshit." He says as you exit the building with him.

Your eyes automatically land at Suna waiting by his car. Your car is on the other side of the parking lot.

"I'm gonna wait for you in your car." Osamu says as you walk towards Suna.

"Fine." You said handing him the keys.

Suna looks up from his phone seeing your hands locked with Osamus as you hand him your car keys with your other hand.

Osamu pulls you in for a deep kiss by your waist.

You grab him by the back of his hair and pull him closer deepening the kiss even more moving your hands to hit back and scratching it with your nails through his shirt.

Suna rolled his eyes and crossed his arms looking away.

You broke the kiss and flashed Osamu a smile as he walked to your car and you walked to Sunas car.

Suna straightened his shitty posture as he saw you coming towards him.

The way you kissed Osamu made his blood boil. He fucked up. Bad. But he told you all that stuff yesterday so why aren't you talking to him, he thought.

You just wanted to beat the shit out of him honestly. He's so fucking annoying. And a piece of shit. A fucking liar on the other hand. Like how the fuck are you gonna ask me to be your girlfriend, fuck me, then kiss someone else then make up the most stupidest lie...?

____________________________________

Suna and y/n talking again.... hah..

Sorry for updating so late babes. A lot of Family stuff has been going on and I'm moving in about a week,

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!!!