Showtime

You and Osamu walked into the school and walked down the hallway.

He held your lower waist as you both continued walking to your classroom.

You both spotted Suna and Madison. They were giggling and laughing as Suna had his hands on hear lower waist almost on her ass. Madison had her hands on his neck playing with it.

You looked at Osamu and he was already looking at you smirking.

"Show time~" you whispered in his ears.

You and Osamu interlocked hands and continued walking past Suna and Madison minding your own business.

Your class was right next to the wall where Suna and Madison were.

You were heading in, about to let go of Osamus hand before he pulled you back and grabbed your face kissing your lips sweetly.

You kissed back as you hugged him, pulling him closer.

Suna and Madison turned and Suna got quiet real fast. He saw the whole thing. Although, he continued to show his basic expression like he doesn't care.

Osamu broke the kiss and smiled.

"Mm, that's.... caramel?" He said, referring to your chapstick.

You giggled and moved your hands up to behind his neck and nodded.

"Another taste?" He said tilting his head and smiling.

You kissed him again getting more into it this time. Atsumu and Alessia spotted you both. Alessia already caught on as she saw Suna and Madison staring at you. Madison tried to get Sunas attention, since he didn't want to get his glaring eyes off of Osamu and you.

"YUHHHH GET INTOOO ITTT!!" She yelled as she walked up to you and Osamu.

You broke the kiss and turned to them, back towards Suna and Madison.

Osamu held onto your waist and pulled you closer as he whispered something.

"Mmm, not a bad kisser now are we?~"

You looked up at him and smirked. You looked back at Alessia and she raised her eyebrows. You nodded at her.

Atsumu was clueless.

"AYOOO????" He said.

You hugged Alessia greeting her and then hugged Atsumu whispering to him.

"Shut up, I'll tell you at lunch or Alessia will." You looked at Alessia as she heard what you said.

You let go of the hug between you and Atsumu.

"Anywaysssss, I'm going to class, cya guys at lunch!" You smiled at them.

Osamu kissed your cheek as he let go of your waist. You didn't even look at Suna and went into class.

"Ayo babe! Pick me up here after class yeah?" You said loud enough for Suna and Madison to hear.

"I was planning on it bae." Osamu waved and blew you a kiss.

"The fuck-" Suna mumbled.

Madison looked at Suna.

"Pfft, what's wrong pretty?" She asked him.

Suna looked at her and smiled.

"Nothing princess." He kissed her lips softly.

*timeskip*

"Your a bad bitch y/n." Atsumu nudged you laughing .

"I know." You said as Osamu layed on your stomach as you fed him.

"It's not even weird though." Alessia said.

"Yeah, Im comfortable with Osamu. Probably more then I was with Suna." You said eating your f/f with Osamu.

"Same. I like this." He gave you a chubby smile with his mouth full.

You lightly smacked his head.

"Idiot don't speak with your mouth full."

"Okay, sorry mommy." He said as he looked at you.

"Shut up." You stuffed his face more.

Alessia and Atsumu laughed at you both.

____________________________________

ayo???? Y'all I was gonna make this a sad one but NEVERMIND. Y/n is a bad fucking bitch.

Ouu yuhhh get it ig😛

Sorry for any grammar mistakes and lmk what you think babes😚