Inspiration

~semi smut ig😛~

You were walking towards Suna with a dead expression.

He straightened his posture and went forward with arms out attempting a hug.

You smiled and went closer to him.

As you got close enough you dropped the smile and punched him hard.

He held his nose as it started bleeding.

"What the fuck y/n!" He yelled.

"Oh shit." Osamu said to himself as he was watching both of you from your car.

"I said. Don't fucking like. Rin." You said as you went closer making eye contact with him.

"Or did you not hear me?"

He scoffed and looked away.

"Aww, are you gonna cry now? Are you gonna cry like the little bitch boy you are?" You said pouting to him a bit.

"Shut the fuck up." He said looking back at you

"Be disrespectful and I'll add some eyeshadow to your eyes." You said referring to punching him again.

"What did I do though!" He said yelling a bit.

"You lied. Again. The mafia Suna? Really?" You laughed at him.

He wiped his bloody nose on his hoodie and looked at you frowning.

"I - I just- I just wanted you to forgive me-" he said stepping a bit closer.

"By fucking lying?" You said to him.

"No and Madison was the one that said I should make you jealous." He lied. Again.

You didn't hesitate to punch him again. His head turned as you punched him making his stance unbalanced.

"You fucking prick. You're still lying" You said as you went closer and kicked him making him fall.

Osamu got out and rushed over recording the whole thing while laughing.

"I- what the fuck-" Suna said.

"No. Shut the fuck up. Honestly fuck this. And fuck you." You said kicking him one more time and turning to Osamu.

"Let's go." You said mad asf.

"Yes ma'am." He said taking a close video and picture of Suna on the floor then running after you.

"Damn... you inspire me y/n." He said admiring you.

You look into Osamus direction as you find yourself walking back to your car as he jogged to your side.

You look back at Suna who was keeping himself up with his elbows looking at you.

"He just doesn't learn does he?" You said to Osamu opening your car door.

Osamu giggles as you start the car.

"I wanna drive" osamu says going to the drivers seat.

"Kay then." You said getting out and going into the passenger seat.

You and Osamu close the door and put your seatbelt on as he starts driving.

You start your music as he continues driving with his left hand.

Osamu places his right hand on your thigh.

You look up at the sudden touch and see him looking straight at the road. You smile and continue singing the song that was playing.

He drives to your house and stops the car getting out with you.

Osamu locks the door and waits as you go to his side holding his hands smiling at him.

"You sleeping over?" You ask getting into the house, shutting the door and taking your shoes off.

"Uhh, yeah I am" Osamu says taking his shoes off as well.

You head upstairs to your room with Osamu following behind you.

You plop on your bed after dropping all your stuff on the floor.

Osamu goes into your room and looks at you. He runs over to you on the bed and jumps on you getting on top of you.

"hi" he says making eye contact.

"hi" you reply smiling.

"I'm kinda hungry."

"then eat me ou- I meant order pizza or something.."

"oh yeah?" Osamu says grabbing both your hands and putting them above your head.

"we should get some chicken wings with it" you reply grinning.

"Is that so?" He says starting to kiss your neck.

You put both legs around his waist and pull him down on you. You turn him around and hold his hands instead now.

"what toppings would you like?" You said grinding on him a bit earning a low groan.

"pepper.. red onion .." he said as you kiss and suck on his neck leaving a hickey.

"okay then" you said getting up and grabbing your phone to order food.

"I-" Osamu layed on the bed looking at you.

"Any other toppings bae?" You said going into Uber eats.

"Yeah, you" he said as he pulled you down to the bed again and started kissing you.

You chuckled and allowed him, his every move turning you on.

"Fuck Osamu" you moaned lightly as he sucked on your sweet spot.

He leans down to your ears to whisper something.

"I need the confirmation y/n. Do you want me to fuck the shit out of you?"

"Y-yes please." Him asking for your confirmation just turned you on even more.

____________________________________

Turns out I'm moving next week lmao😀

Anyways hope you enjoyed and sorry for any grammar mistakes.

QUESTION!!

how many of you want this to become an Osamu x reader??😯

And how are you liking the story so far? Any recommendations?🤟🏼🤟🏼