4; doctors & shopping

I wake up in a happy mood. I haven't woke up happy in- ever. I make my way downstairs to cook breakfast, a lot of breakfast.

After slaving in the kitchen I make my way upstairs. "EVERYONE UP AND DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST." 1 by 1 my babies make their way out their room and downstairs. I ate before so I go shower.

After I get out the shower I yell downstairs "Cole your in charge of dishes. Everyone else get dress." I hear everyone running up the steps so I close my door and get dress. I put my sweat suit and uggs on, do my hair, and make my way downstairs. Once I'm downstairs everyone is giving me the 'really' look. I'm pretty sure they're talking about our matching outfits. Once I open the door I see my assistant out here with the tv people and people starting to bring the kids room stuff in.

I walk pass her giving her a good morning and a smile.

Me and the kids make our way to the car and get going to the doctors.

(Time skip pass the doctors)

Everyone got the okay to get adopted. The doctors the sent the kids files and my information to the social worker that will be on our case. So now we wait. But now we are on our way to the mall.

We did shopping for everyone but Mia and Clara. They wanted to go by themselves so I gave them some money.

We put the clothes and the millions of toys in the car and headed towards best buy. Cole wanted a gaming pc and all the other things that goes with it. I got him a gift card so that he can buy some games for himself.

Once we put the pc away I told Clara and Mia to meet us in the apple store, so that's where we are headed. Earlier when we were talking the three oldest explained to me that they never got a phone. Cole said he had a job and saved up for a phone but when he went to sleep his birth-giver stole his money for his phone. like girl i'm embarrassed for you.

We see the girls standing in the apple store. Clara keeps eyeing the MacBook but walks away from it once she sees me, I say nothing about it as we walk in.

After 15 years Mia finally picks the color she wants. I tell the man what phone everyone wants and color but then I remember something. "Oh and also that macbook right there." I tell him "Which color?" "Clara tell him the color." She looks surprised then tells him she wants space gray. She comes over to me leaning her head on my shoulder. "I hope this adoption thing goes well." I nod "Also thank you for everything. Even if we can't get adopted by you I really enjoyed today." She tells me, I pull her into a hug. "It's gonna work I promise." I reassured her.

_______________________

We arrive home and everyone goes to their rooms to put their stuff up. I go into the kitchen to start cooking dinner.

Guys I have 4 more chapters I can publish right now if I wanted to.