Chapter 28

"Good Afternoon, Your Majesty, King Of Ezirenth," I bowed toward the black-haired ruler.

"Lotte raised your head,"

Oh, everyone is here.

I raised my eyebrow when I saw every member of Griffin sit around the table, the king at the head of it.

Woopaaaaa.

This must be important.

And...I didn't know there's a secret room under the school. This place is hella dark.

Taking an empty seat in between Argus and Cordelia, I nodded my head at the green-haired woman. It's been years since I last saw her, wonder if her relationship with Ronan has an improvement.

"So, what with the sudden meeting?" I asked, being one of the most flexible and nonchalant members in the organization....or it just me who is too comfortable with the ruler for my own good.

"About the letter that you sent earlier," I perk up. I forgot about the letter because of the book that I found in the library.

"We never heard of necromancy...it's just a myth, or so what the elder has said for hundred of year's," he sighs, drumming his hand on the table.

"Huh. That is the only thing that I can come up with actually. Necromancy is an illegal act cause it the act of communicating with the death....and it need sacrifice if you want to practice the art,"

A tensed silence surrounds us, all of them staring at me with widened eyes.

"H-how did you..."

"I travel around the world and read lots of books. Knowledge is a powerful weapon," I shrug at them, dismissing their look of awe. "Anyway, I still didn't gather enough information about this necromancy. I will work hard on it. Is there anything else? I don't think you just want to talk about this after you called all of us Griffin here,"

"Hades, Polaris and Raven caught a mouse," Ronan piped up, giving me a scroll.

I thought this kingdom is based on western tradition, what with the scroll that look so Asian?

Shrugging, I took the scroll. Huh?

"What's the meaning of this??!"

I fumed, tempting to throw the scroll into Abyss. The hell our family do to make them do this to us?! To my father?!

"Using our family name to do this illegal thing...that *Peep better be ready cause I *peep that *peep *peep *peep. They have guts to *peeeeeeep. Just you wait for me to *peeeep and *peeep. That ungrateful incompetent *peeeeeeeeeeeeeep."

I huff, the scroll is already across the room. Coughing, I patted my skirt and take a seat with a straight back.

Cordilia and Argus are backing away from me, watching me in fright while Henry, who is sitting in front of me is under the table as I throw whatever it is that my hand can reach across the room.

"Pardon for my ungraceful act. So what we're talking about again?"

A tensed silence stayed for a couple of second before the king himself chuckle, a smirk paint on his visage.

"Lotte, we still didn't start the meeting yet. Ronan just gave you the scroll and you well...you know," he shrugs, pointing at lots of stuff that I has throw....there's even sword stuck on the wall.

Whoops.

"The house of Adriel. The head of the family has used your family name to do lots of illegal things." I grumble under my breath, hand restlessly drumming on the table.