Chapter 1

It just a normal day for a petite brown-haired girl. The same old lady who loves to gossips, same old school day, same old day that starts with my neighbor's dog chasing me. Well, nothing special.

"Ara, Aiwa-chan! Ohayo" the old lady who lives six blocks away from my house greet.

"Ohayo." I greet her back with a 90° bow. No matter how annoying they are, always respect elders. I chant in my head.

"Are you going to school?" Me? Na~ I'm going to your house to rob you.

"Yes." I'm wearing a school uniform for goodness sake.

"Araa~ study hard Aiwa-chan. You should take Takahiro-san's son as an example. He always studies hard. Now, look at him he........" I stared at the old lady with blank eyes, nodding my head once in a while.

Can you stop calling me every day I want to go to school? I always late because of you, woman!

"And then now he has a beautiful wife. Haaa~~ how I hope my son also has a bright future." She sigh, hand on her cheek. I don't want my future like that bastard! He cheats on his wife! With who? A college student!!

"Hai." I gave her a smile. "Ano, Minazu-san I need to go to school."

"Oh? Ah, how could I forget? Bye-bye, Aiwa-chan. Be careful when you go to school. There are lots of thugs in this area this day....." and here she goes again.

"Minazu-san...."

"Ara! Ohohoho, sorry Aiwa-chan. I just worried about you. I think that there were yakuza in this area. So I...." I froze when she runs her mouth again. Oh god, I should warn Otou-chan about this.

I watch as Minazu-san babble in annoyance.I can feel my eyes twitching. "Minazu-san, I have to go to school. Goodbye. Have a good day." I interjected before I bow and speedwalking away from her.

"A-ah, have a good day Aiwa-chan."

*sigh

What a drag...
Why did I have to face this annoying stuff every single mor---

**GROOWLL

"Like really, Kokomaru. Why now? Didn't you feel bored when you chase me every day?" I deadpan, staring at the tiny dog who is growling at me.

"RAFRAFRAFRAF!!!" Silent you rabid dog!

I sigh before securing my school bag on my hand and...I sprint away like my life depends on it. I can hear that little fleabag chasing me while barking.

"Stop chasing me!!"

"RAFRAFRAF!!"

I kneeled on the ground, huffing, and puffing. Curse that little runt.

The other student walks pass, ignoring the dying girl on the ground. They continue to talk with each other as if it was normal when a girl wheezing on the ground.

Well, its normal thing, it happens every day so nothing weird.

I bang my head on my table, making a loud sound but my classmate ignored it. Sighing, I grab my novel from my bag.

Lately, I love to read isekai or reincarnation light novel , but my favorite is Rewrite My Story, aka RMS. Yeah, cliche title but hey, it's good.

It was a story of a prime minister daughter, Beatrice Marzena De Nascha,a girl with silver hair and beautiful ruby-like eyes.

The story starts when Beatrice in a prison, waiting for her punishment because she was being accused for causing the Hanako miscarriage. She was a crown prince fiance. All of her life, she practices becoming a good mother for the kingdom. She lost her childhood the day the King announced that her fiance is the crown prince.