Chapter 19

"doc!! Cough.....blood...critical!!"

...Shut up...

"Hu....ry..bring...her!"

...It's hurt...

"Maria!..pl..her...poi...body.."

..It's hurt...

"Calm down, honey. Please be strong, I'm here. Shhhh~"

...mother.....?

"Shhh, ~ *sniff...everything will be alright, my little flower. Everything will be alright."

It is so warm...so comfortable...

I want to stay like this forever...

It so...warm...

No more stress...

No more burden...

No more trouble...problem...no more life-threatening event...

No more...

I want it to stay like this...

I...want...to...

________
________

"LOTTE!!"

The purple head duke grips his daughter hand in distress. Just a moment ago, for a couple of hours, her condition is stable...

But why...

"Why is her heartbeat weaken?!!" His wife cried, channelling as much mana as she can into her daughter's body.

"Dammit!! We need more time for the antidote!" The old doctor cried in distress while searching for his med as a lot of nurse running around the room, helping him.

"Adith! Go find the other! Her heartbeat starts to weaken." He shouts at one of the nurses.

The old doctor takes a deep shaky breath as he injects a blue liquid into the unconscious purple head.

"We have a couple of hours," Dr Barry massage his temple in distress. This is the second time he treats the youngest Amaryllis. Last time, she purposely inhales a poisonous lotion just to save the queen.

Now she has an unidentified parasite in her body that probably can kill her. "I swear if she can survive this I will personally talk to her about taking care of herself." He grumbles, slumping on his chair. All of them are tired...they have been working for a day, nonstop.

The purple head duke and his wife continue to hold on Charlotte's hand, channelling their mana into her body.

"Are you sure this will help, Doc?" Siegfried glance at the older male.

Dr Barry grunt, making the other painkiller and the other medicine for Charlotte. "The parasite suck mana for some weird reason. The brat magicless...no mana. If that pest continues to reside in her body longer...she will lose her life. It will be easier is she's not magicless," the old man holding up a flask containing a colourless liquid and give it to the pink haired lady.

"Give it to her. It wouldn't kill the damn parasite but it will do for a while," Amara take the flask and pour the liquid into her daughter's mouth.

"This is the last dose her body can take," the doctor frown, ruffling his already messy hair in distress. "She can't take the med anymore. She will overdose. We have to find the antidote..." Doctor Barry gulp, staring at the clock on the wall.

"Fast..."
________
________

"She's coughing blood again!!"

Amara cried, tighten her grip on her daughter smaller hand. The doctor in the room shouting at each other, asking for meds and such.