Chapter 22

"Olivia? What's wrong?" I asked the short-haired woman who emotionlessly staring in front of her. Her brother, Andrew has a dead look on his face. Dude, they look same every time they do this.

Following their gaze, I deadpan, "Again...?"

I hear a sigh come from the sibling, Mark, my other personal guard silently watch the group of bandits in front of us. A cocky grin on their face.

Securing my twin katana on my waist, I walk back to my carriage. "I guess the three of you can get rid of them by yourself?"

"Yes, my lady," I nodded my head at them, stretching before entering my carriage again. Picking back my sketchbook, I continue to draw my latest design while ignoring the scream of terror from the outside.

"I wonder what kind of face will they make, huh. Can't wait for it," I grin, leaning on the seat while twirling the pencil in my hand.

After 8 years of training, while travelling with my grandfather, I'm finally coming back.

". Tadaimaaaa~~"

______
______

Woah, this place is more beautiful than I remember. Uuuhhh~~ there's even a new sakura tree here. Sweet!

Wait...I know that pink-haired!!

"Mooooottthhheeeerrrrr!!!!!!!" I shout, jumping down from the carriage before bolting toward the shocked lady.

"L-lotte?!! Aren't you supposed to be at the Liredon Kingdom?!" She shouts as I glomp on her, picking her up and spinning in a circle.

"How strong are you?!" She shriek, holding on me for dear life.

"Awww~ no I miss you or welcome home for me?" I pout looking up at the woman in my arm.

"Okay, but first put me down, child." I giggle at her petrified face and carefully put her down, and engulf her in a bear hug.

"I'm home, mother,"

As if reality finally kicking in, the pink-haired woman cried, returning my hugs. "You're finally back...I'm so happy,"

I giggled at her, basking in the warmth of mother's hugs after missing it for a long time.

"Hey, mother. Where is that dramatic, childish father of mine?" I ask her, searching for the duke of Amaryllis.

"Oh, he's at the training ground," I smirk at her before kissing her cheek. "I'm gonna surprise him. See you at lunch, oh and tell the chef that their lovely master is back and will cook for lunch. Love you, mother,"

I quickly sprint toward the training ground, giggling happily. Ah, its been years!

Stopping at the entrance, I stared at a group of new recruit screaming in pain from my father's training. I tiptoed toward my father, making a shush motion toward the wide eyes knights.

Changing my voice to a deeper tone, I scoff, "Siegfried, I'm so disspoint...are you training this wimp like this? With this useless regimen? This will not work, sent all this useless scrawny pipsqueak to my house. I show you how to train a real man,"  I tried to hold my laugh, as the knights that know me deadpan.

"Father, I know what I do--wait...that old man is supposed to be at Liredon..what is he--" I quickly jump on his back, putting my hand on his eyes.

Changing my voice into a higher pitch, I laugh at his face, "Guess who I am old man--wait! AH!!"

I scream as he grabs my hand and fricking backflip me. Father glared at me before he realizes who I am.

"Lotte?"