Chapter 20

"Seriously? They want to travel?" I quirk my eyebrow.

"Hmm. I met them at a bar last week. Ronan said that they want to take rest by travelling." Cordilia sigh, slowly munching on her biscuit.

"I take that you didn't confess."

"W-what?!! I did--I mean what confession?!" I scoff when I heard her chair fall on the ground.

"Yeah, as if your reaction is not enough. I'm not blind Cordy...oh..wait..whatever.. I feel like I need to clean my eyes every time I see you make those goo-goo eyes at Ronan," I rolled my eyes, poking my uneaten pie.

"How old is he actually?"

"18..."

"And you?"

"15...16 in a couple of months...um...am I that obvious?"

"...girl, stop fidgetting and sit down. Ronan is kind of dumb so he didn't realize it I guess. And me? Well let just say that it's an old habit of mine, observing everyone I mean," I shrug, remembering my time as a loner and troublemaker middle schooler...dang I just realize that I really a troublesome kid when I'm younger.

"Hm...anyway Charlotte..are you perhaps engaged?" I can feel my pie go to the wrong pipe.

"W-waah!!? Charlotte are you okay? I'm sorry!!!" The green-haired frantically running to my side, patting my back.

"I'm okay...just taken aback. Why are you asking though?" I cough, hand searching for my glass of water.

"Um, I'm just curious. You remember the day I visit you at Daciana's house?" She asked, handing me my water.

"Yeah? Why are you asking?"

"I just...feel uncomfortable when I found you with those boys. I don't know..It feels suffocating at that time...like...something is going on with those two. And not to mention one of them is holding your hand." She giggles like a lovesick teenager..wait..she is...

"Now that I think about it...you guys look cute together," now she starts slapping my shoulder while giggling...girl, are you high?

Wait...who's the one who holds my hand that day? Not gonna lie, it's kinda uncomfortable that time..the atmosphere I mean..as if a fight will happen anytime...but being a blind girl I am..I ignore it..what? It's not my problem, so why bother?

"Hey, Cordilia. Which boy hold my hand that day?" The green-haired stop giggling.

"Oh, it's the brooding one."

"Last time I can see both of their faces...both of them brooding 24/7 like something stuck in their ass. Can you be more specific?" I deadpan.

"Oh sorry, it the he--"

"My lady, we have to go back now."

I kill you.

The maid let out a yelp when she saw my dark look, as Cordilia obliviously nodded her head at her maid.

"Okay, it's a fun day, Charlotte. Thank you for inviting me. Oh, and the dessert is really delicious. Goodbye, Charlotte. Till we meet again," Cordilia pat her dress before curtsied.

"W-wait! At least--"

"She's gone young miss," Olivia deadpan, as I sigh. "At least tell me who it is, you stupid greenie."

________
________

"Soooo....what's bring you here?" I deadpan, my brother still ignoring his friend and stuffing his face. How did I change this boy into.....a glutton? Nah..at least I have food buddy.