Chapter 23

"Lotte!! Lotte!" The redhead barge into the room, her eyes glimmer in excitement.

"Go away, Red. It's weekend and isn't it too early for you to be in such a good mood?" I groan before burying myself under my blanket.

"Lotte..its two in the afternoon...wake up already!!"

"Yeah, and it's early for me. Go away so I can sleep,"

"...nu-uh, Lotte. You need to get up!" Red nagged before tugging on my blanket.

"Fuck off!! It's hard for me to sleep this past year and now you ruin my morning!! I want to hibernate!!!" I shout, still having a tight grip on my blanket.

"No!! Be productive---"

"---That shit ain't exist in my life!"

The two of us continue to scream at each other, hell...I think someone just shouts at the two of us to keep quiet...

Why did I pester the old man to make her my roommate again?
____
______

"Red, sweetheart. I love you from the bottom of my heart, but I'm so gonna kill you for this." I seeth, sitting in front of a mirror as my so-called best friend brushing my hair.

Can you believe that she dumb a bucket of water at me?

"Hush, Lotte. Now come on. Let's go to the cafeteria, you didn't take your breakfast." She sighs after tieing my hair in its usual bun style.

I rolled my eyes at her, flipping her off.

"Why are you so eager on...whatever it is that you want to drag me out of the room?" I raised my eyebrow at her, locking our dorm.

"Oooh~ right! The Luna Ball is in a week!!" I nearly trip before regaining my step. Luna ball...that's mean Hanako will be here any moment.

It starting...the chaos is near...

Regaining my cool facade, I boredly stared at the red-haired beside me. "So what? Girl, it just a ball where hormonal teenagers seek a lover...and dance the night away. Trust me, not even half of them know why we held this ball," I scoff at her, nodding my head at some of the students who is staring at us.

Luna ball is a ball that has been held for a hundred years...to celebrate...A woman sacrificing herself for the peace of this world...And yet nobody appreciates her....they celebrate this like no one dies....hell hundreds of people die to bring peace in this world...and yet...no one appreciating them... How to twist people can be in dark ages.

I don't care if they want to celebrate the day they finally found peace but...the songs they create...they false story that they make...their ignorance...

It just... makes me angry...

No one knows the true story behind it...no one remembers the woman's name...no one bother to..welp...I can't do anything about it...

Rose pout at me, holding my arms and making a puppy eyes. "But~~ this kind of thing just happen once a year Lotte! We can go to the festival in the town!!"

"Yeah...and I went to hundreds of festival in my life.." I deadpan, kicking the cafeteria's door. I can feel the glare that comes from the grandma that is in charge of this place. "I still don't get it, Red. Festival, ball, party, dress, yadda yadaa yadaaa~ that's nothing new."

The female redhead puffs out her cheek before running away to her brother who is sitting next to Ray.

Ey...

What a magnificent sight...

This group of human beings is sitting at the same table together...are they trying to kill the girls in this place. Hell...my eyes hurting from the glittering and shining sight...