Chapter 25

"Red, is the dress fit?" I wait for the redhead, lying on my bed with my head dangling at the end of the bed.

Hanako beside me, sitting like a normal person. Oh yeah, she's our roommate. Thank goodness this room is big enough for the three of us.

"Lotte this dress is gorgeous!" The redhead comes out of the bathroom, twirling in her periwinkle dress.

"Child, the dress is gorgeous, but you are more," I smirk as the redhead laugh, Hanako giggle beside me.

"Shesh, you spend to much time with your brother. Thank goodness you're not a boy, or I else I might fall in love with you," She shook her head in amusement before inspecting herself on the mirror. "You always make a beautiful dress, Lotte. Thank you,"

I shrug, staring at her from my upside-down vision. "Meh, no biggie. It's my job...but don't wear it at the festival. It's hindering your movement. Hanako, go try yours," I turned toward the black-haired as she stared me with widening eyes.

"W-what? There's also one for me?" She asked, flabbergasted.

"Yeah, it's in my closet. The blue one. Go try it."

________
________

I sigh, strapping my dagger under my dress. That stupid king. I hate this.

Pushing the door, open, I glance at Olivia. It's been weeks since I last saw her. Probably since she's busy at my office along with my bodyguards.

"Hello, Olivia? Is everything's ready?" Olivia nodded her head at me.

"Yes, my lady," I let out a deep breath, staring at the light that comes from the town. The festival is loud and...ea..cheerful..colourful...bright.

But there is no place that I wish to go except on my bed, under the covers.

Sighing, I walk to the ballroom, head held high. Oh if you're wondering where we are. We're at the castle.

The Luna ball will start in minutes...and I don't know where in the world my friends are.

Suck to be me...they left me to go to the castle earlier than me...cause as they prase, 'you take a long time to get ready, Lotte.' and here I am surrounded by idiots. Not my fault that this mission needs a lot of preparation.

"Hey, pretty lad--"

"Fuck off, you ugly shit," I raised my middle finger at the pervert and walk past him without an ounce of emotion on my face.

I could hear some gasp here and there at my unladylike gesture. Be glad I control my self. Now, where in the world did these main characters go?

Why is it ao hard to find a group of teenagers that have a rare hair colour that stuck out likes a sore thumb? All of this side character just have brown or blond hair. Some of them with unique colour but...still. They are just a few of them.

Suck to be a side character.

"Lotte!!" Someone called my name before a hand snake on my shoulder, not long after that, a mop of blue hair appears on my vision.

"Get your filthy hand off my sister, Ruth," Ray hissed before peeling his friend off of me. I stared at the duo in amusement.

"Nice to meet you too, Kestrel. And dare I say, you look nice," I raised my eyebrow at him as he playfully smirks.

"Well, thank you, My lady. You don't look bad yourself you're gorgeous," Ray rolled his eyes before slapping his friend.

"Shut up, lady-man." Ruth and I stop walking and deadpan at the purple head.