Chapter 17:

A/N: thank uuuu for all the views and votes!!! :))) i appreciate it a lottt!

(ooo fluff chap... with a tad bit of teasing >:D)

clay and his mom are talking in the kitchen and i play with my fingers, still fuming with awkwardness from the greeting earlier. i sigh and rub my forehead before i take a big inhale and go on my phone.

after a few more minutes, i hear clay say goodbye and i shut off my phone, looking up to hear the door close and him heading to me. the first thing i see is his eyes, lighting up as soon as he sees me, which warms my heart.

i get up and we hug before i pull away, holding his face with my hands. "your mother seems like a very nice and amazing woman." i compliment and clay smiles before pressing a kiss to my forehead. "thank you."

i slap his arm and i start to grab my things. "c'mon, you gotta drop me off." "what? i thought you were staying here?" clay whines and i look at him. "uh... no? i gotta get back to my house." i say, a small pit of disappointment in my stomach. as much as i want to stay with him, i know in the morning i'll go all panicked without my meds.

clay grabs my arm and spins me, and catches me with his arm wrapped around my back. he pulls us closer and my breathing hitches as i stare into his eyes. "please..?" he asks, softer and more desperate. i sigh and press a quick kiss to his lips before nodding. "okay... but i don't have any clothes." 

he smiles and points upstairs. "i have my clothes..." "clay, this is only the first date, don't get too ahead." i warn jokingly, but in reality, i'm kinda nervous and excited at the thought of wearing his clothes. "sorry... but just so you know, they're up for offer." he apologizes and i roll my eyes before he drags us to his room. 

immediately, my eyes land on his pc setup and i gasp. "what the hell? this is so cool!" i exclaim and clay laughs. "thanks." he turns it on and i sit on the edge of the desk, looking around his room, drinking in every detail.

he takes a seat in the chair and pats his lap. i blush immediately and i look at the floor, feeling hesitant as i sit on his lap. "what, are you shy?" he whispers into my ear and i swallow, sitting on his thighs to reach his mouse and keyboard. i load up minecraft and i click new world.

"what are you doing?" "making a world," i answer, and i huff. immediately i spot a lava pool and an idea sparks in my head. "clay?" i ask and he answers, humming. "can you teach me how to build your nether portals..?" i ask softly and i turn to look at him.

clay looks back with an eased expression and nods, leaning forward until my back is flushed against his chest. i swallow again and look forward. "okay, so first... go into creative." i do that and i feel one of his hands rest on my waist, holding it.

i feel butterflies start to appear and i watch as he moves his chin to rest on my shoulder, his head right next to mine. "then... you grab a water bucket and dirt blocks." clay whispers lowly, his mouth right next to my ear. it sends shivers down my spine and i inhale sharply to stop myself from shifting around nervously.

i do what he says and his free hand covers my hand on the mouse as he starts to guide me. "remember this... okay?" clay softly demands and i nod. "using your voice." i exhale and quietly clear my throat. "okay." i say, barely a whisper. 

we start to build the portal and i get the hang of it, my body hot with the closeness of us and the embarrassment and nervousness. when we finish, clay leans back and i let out a small breath of relief i didn't know i was holding.

i feel his hand leave my waist and i lean back, trying to find his hand again. when i don't feel anything but his chest, i let out a small whimper, my eyes widening as i realize what i just did. clay laughs and his hand tilts my chin until i'm looking at him, just upside down.