Chapter 32:

A/N: LMAO last chapter is such a wreck. i had the right idea, but my grammar went out the window :,) i was also so out of it SKJDLSD not in like a 'weed' way but in a 'tired' way

i will fix it do not worry, but in the meanwhile, here is this chapter to make up for last chapter!

while clay is playing minecraft with sapnap, i head downstairs to take the food from the front door. i open it and see that he has bought some sort of takeout. i put it on the counter and peer inside, my eyes lighting up. i run to clay's room and he looks at me, his fingers working precisely on his keyboard. i hug him from behind, my annoyance melting away.

"you bought red lobster?" i ask him and clay chuckles. "yeah, i did." from his headphones i hear sapnap coo. "aw, clay baby bought red lobster? what, is he gonna spoon feed you?" i laugh and clay scoffs. "shut up sapnap." "maybe he can give me a little binky to suck on afterwards." i say in a baby voice. sapnap starts to giggle and clay looks at me, confused. "i know- i know something you can suck on..." sapnap tries to say, but he gets interrupted by giggling every few seconds.

i raise an eyebrow, immediately catching on and i see clay cocking his head to the side before he catches on, straightening his head and clearing his throat. i laugh, seeing his cheeks starting to tint pink. sapnap starts laughing obnoxiously, and clay groans. "can you guys not... i don't know, make d!ck jokes? please?"

i stop laughing, shaking my head no. clay pushes me out of the room and i go, hearing him start to chuckle. i go to the kitchen to get our food. right before i can leave, clay's phone chimes and i stop short, turning to look. it's a text message. i frown before setting the food back down on the counter, checking. i feel guilty, since i'm basically snooping, but i didn't recognize this number.

(xxx-xxx-xxxx): "do you wanna hang out tonight? pleaseeee"

i stare at the message, confusion and anger filling my head. who is this? i decide it's better if i ask clay instead of texting them, but a text bubble appears again.

(xxx-xxx-xxxx): "i know you saw my text dummy"

i grab the food a bit more aggressive than i intended, and i head to clay's room. i can hear him laughing with sapnap and i walk in, plopping the bag on his desk. clay looks at me, slighting furrowing his brow when he sees my expression.

i nearly hand him his phone when it buzzes again. clay has turned back to look at his monitor and i take the opportunity to look at his phone.

(xxx-xxx-xxxx): "stop hanging out with your friends i can literally see you're online"

i watch as clay sighs when he misses a jump at some parkour map. he turns back to me and mutes himself, taking his headphones off and letting them sit around his neck. "what? why do you look like you want to kill me?" clay tries to joke but i open purse my lips, which makes him stop.

"you don't have ari's number right?" i deadpan and clay looks at me with surprise for a few seconds before recovering. "what? no, no, i don't. where are you getting this from?" i pause for a few moments before handing him his phone. clay takes it before taking a look, his eyes scanning the screen, reading the messages.

he looks back at me, confusion in his eyes. "i don't- i don't know who this is." i cross my arms in front of my chest and he takes another look at the screen. "y/n, i'm serious... i have no idea who this is." suddenly, another message sends through and i read it upside down, which is a bit tough.

(xxx-xxx-xxxx): "wait, how do animojis work again? why am i giraffe"

i move to the side of clay so i can read easier and another message sends through of a giraffe that looks like it's in pain. although this is a serious situation, clay and i stifle laughs.