1M READS🎉+ Bonus

Hi.

How are your brain cells still functioning after reading this? If it is still functioning. I'm just assuming. LOL

I know I said there would be no more bonus, but since you guys helped me reach 1 million reads, I decided to give you guys another bonus as a thank you message from me. :) When I first wrote this I did it for fun and didn't really plan it out. I was discouraged to continue it since I didn't have any motivation but when I saw the comments and views going up, I felt so happy and motivated.

Thank you, for all of your kind words and for reading this awkward story! <3

-*-

THIRD POV

Throwback to when Blake and Alexis recently started dating.

"Where should we go next? As our next date, " Alexis asked Blake as she scrolled through her phone.

He thought for a second before shrugging his shoulders, "wherever you like."

She frown at him as she sat up from the bed, "you're no help."

"Jeez, thanks."

"I'll just ask Ashley for advice."

"What! No, don't leave me, " he cried out to her dramatically.

"Then do you want to help out then? Or no."

"You're evil."

Alexis grinned at him, " I know I am."

-*-

"Are you sure this is the right place?"

After much discussion days ago they have decided on a place as their next date. It was at an aquarium. However, it seems like the couple was lost.

"That's what google says, " Alexis mumbled as she look at their surroundings.

"F*ck google. Where's the gps."

"Turn right."

And right in front of them was the aquarium they didn't notice. They looked at each other then burst out laughing at their stupidity.

-

"Why is the fish d*ck sticking out like that?" Blake whispered as he stared at a fish.

"Um. Blake, I don't think that a d*ck....wait-OMG, the fish is giving birth!" Alexis exclaimed as she gaped at the mama fish pushing out eggs or whatever it was that was coming out of her hole.

"What. No. It's clearly is a d*ck. Look at it."

"Blake, look at the shape of those things. And why would the fish's d*ck me floating away from it?"

Yes, the two couples were arguing over whether or not the fish had that in an aquarium with kids roaming around with their parents. Teens who were there on a date as well turn their heads to them as they pass by them.

Weirdo, they thought.

"Sir. Is that the fish d*ck or babies?" Blake went up to an employee who was feeding the fish.

Alexis slapped her face in embarrassment. He did not just ask an employee that.

"Ummm," the employee stammered. He was rather flustered over Blake's questions, nether less, he answered him, "that's poop, sir."

"What?"

"Um yeah. Poop. Well, erm-oh! Look at the time, lunch break, " the flustered employee escaped from the two and went to his coworkers as he explained to them his crazy experience.

"Did you really have to ask him that, " Alexis asked, still embarrassed.

"Of course, " Blake said in a serious tone.

To be fair, Blake thought he did no harm in asking that. But in reality, he just made Alexis and the employee aged 10 years.

Alexis brushed it off with a laugh and they continued their date.

For the rest of their date, they went through different parts of the aquarium and met different animals the place offered. They even got the chance to swim with the dolphins who were very friendly to them. And not to forget they also got splashed many times by seals who didn't like Blake.

"I'm exhausted, " Alexis sighed out as Blake came back with a cup of ice cream.

She happily took it from him while thanking him with a kiss on the cheek. Blake smiled and fed her a piece of his which she gladly ate.

"Did you have fun?" Blake asked as he took a scoop of his ice cream.

"Yup!" Alexis replied while eating her snack.

She didn't even notice the ice cream that was on her mouth. Blake smirked as an idea came to his head.

"Alexis."

"Hm?"

When she turned her head to face him he leaned in and kissed her, licking away the ice cream on her lip as he lean back. Her face flustered as she gaped at him. He licked his lip and said, "yum."

"Blake!"

"What," he said innocently.

"You sneaky little bear, " she frowned but on the inside, she was melting from the kiss.

Oh, her heart.

. . .

Hello,
this is an overdue bonus chapter.

Although I said I wouldn't be making any more bonus chapters I decided to release one more in honor of 1 MILLION reads.

Tysm, for reading this book although it was all over the place. I have fun reading your comments and overall review and reaction to this book. Again, thank you very much, merci beaucoup, for being with me and reading this book:)