Chapter | 35

"If food isn't life,
I don't know what is"

Alexis' POV•
Warning. A very weird chapter. I was bored and didn't know what to write

After my embarrassing break down, well not really, Blake made me go to sleep.

Even when if it was 1 in the afternoon. To make matters worst he doubles the number of bodyguards.

He kissed my forehead, made sure I was tuck in completely, before closing the door.

I let out a huff as I untangled myself out of the bed. He was crazy if he thinks I will be staying in bed for the rest of the day. I grab my phone by the nightstand and dial Ashley's number.

It didn't even ring once before she answered her phone. I could hear her munching on food as she says 'hello'.

When does this girl ever stop eating?

"Welcome to your worst nightmare..."

I stare at my phone as I was unable to say anything.

"Say something before I crawl inside this phone and attack you! I'm busy eating right now!" She hollers.

It was hard to hear, with all those crunching sounds. I guess, she didn't look at the contact before she picks up the phone.

"Ashley."

There was the movement before she finally responded.

"Oh. Sup, Lexi."

"Are you free right now?"

"Yeah, I am. Totally not eating all the foods at the store..."

"I-"

"I need to take a shit. Lexi, I already know. No need to tell me," she interrupted me.

"No. That's not what I m-"

"Oh shit! One of the workers saw me-Damn! She can run!"

I hear her breathe heavily as I heard a bunch of yelling in the background. What is this girl doing with her life?

"Yo! I'll be at your house in 5 minutes-Got to go! Bye!"

Before I could reply she hung up the phone leaving me completely confused. So, did she eat unopened food at the store or just casually eating in the middle of the store??

I shrugged my shoulders as I headed downstairs. I sat on the kitchen stool when I heard a loud banging sound on the door.

"She's here already?"

I just called her 2 minutes ago. I walked to the door and opened it only to review the mother of demons.

"Oh. It's you," Blake's stepmom sneered.

"Hello to you too," I mumbled.

Not wanting to be rude I grab her coat that she hung and threw it back outside. She scans me up and down before letting out a disgusted choking noise.