Chapter | 33

"Save me Save me
I need your love before
I fall fall"

-BTS

Alexis' POV•

Today marks one week since Blake asked me out. In the past 7 days, he has been nothing but caring and sweet. He would always spend time with me and buy me boba when I'm craving it.

The other day I started my "girl problem" and I was being very harsh to him. I was very irritated and got pissed at everything. Even if there was just a small piece of crumble on the table. But, either way, he still handled me with care. Even when I threaten to stomp on his car with my thick ass heels.

He is the best thing that happens to me since my parent's died. I was currently watching 'To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You' with Ashley, who forced me to bring her over, while Blake was training his men.

(BTW, I haven't watched the movie yet. But all my friends, who watched it already, said it was super good.)

Ashley has been coming over at least three days a week. I mean, shouldn't she be spending time with Peter? But when I asked her she told me that Peter and Adam are in Europe. They didn't say why, they just told her that it was important and a secret.

I never knew there was a gym in this house, correction, I don't know anything about this house. And I have been living here for a month or two.

"Don't you think we should get more popcorn?"  Ashley asked out of the blue.

I glanced at the bowl, seeing that it was already empty. The movie just began and she ate the whole popcorn already. It was a big bowl, too!

"The movie just started. How the hell you finished the popcorn already!?"

She shrugged her shoulders as she got up and head to the kitchen. She acts as she lives here. Tsk tsk.

"I'm just going to get more popcorn. And maybe some drinks too. And chocolate. Oh! And maybe some chips. Wait! No! I should also be-"

"Ok," I interrupted her, "I get it. Just hurry up. I'm about to play the movie again!"

"Ok!"

I turn back around and clung to my BT21 RJ plush doll, as I waited. Suddenly a got a text message. I pull out my phone and saw that it was from an unknown number.

"Weird," I mumbled.

"What's weird?"

I turned off my phone and turn to Ashley. Her arm was full of snacks and beverages. Her mouth was holding onto a piece of chip.

"A little help," she mumbled out.

I rushed over to her and helped her out. She thanked me and sat back down.

"So, what's weird?" She repeated her question.

I shook my head.

"Nothing."

"Ok. Whatever you say."

She starts shoving food down her throat. I'm surprised she isn't choking on it. She completely ignored me as she clicked play. Sometimes, I wonder how I'm friends with her.