Chapter | 29

No quote. But warning this chapter is basically boring and makes no sense whatsoever.

•Alexis' POV•

Adam and the girl quickly cover their mouths as they saw me glaring at the three of them.

"You all planned this out!"

I pointed a finger at all of them, accusingly. I should have known, by the way, Adam was watching me with amusement.

Blake gave me a sheepishly smile, Adam just shrugged his shoulders while the girl-wait who is she anyway.

"Hold up. Who is she?"

She better not be Blake's ex or else I would snatch her wig off.

She gave me a smile as she ran and hug me. I stiffen as she gave me a bone-crushing hug.

"I heard so much about you!!"

I'm so confused right now.

"Can someone please explain to me what is going on?"

"Oh! I forgot. I'm Bridgette. Blake's best friend little sister." she said after seeing how confused I was.

"Uhhh."

"Oh, it's ok if you don't know me. But damn. You are freaking gorgeous. And this right here, Blake, is why I'm lesbian."

My jaw dropped to the floor in shock.

"W-what??"

She rolled her eyes.

"Everyone always gives me those look. But yes, I'm more attracted to females than males. Since the male is boring and will never understand us."

One minute I despite her now I like her.

"You and I will become great friends. Along with my cousin and other best friend."

That's when Adam chose the time to pipe in.

"About Peter. I haven't seen his parents, aka our uncle and aunt in a very long time."

I turn and look at him.

"They are doing great. We should visit them after this." I suggested.

He opened his mouth to respond when Blake interrupted him.

"No. No way! We literally just became a couple. Let me have some alone time with her!" he whined.

"Hold your horses. Who said you are my boyfriend."

He opened his mouth in shock.

"B-but. We just confessed our love for each other. Don't tell me you are having an s-second thought..." his voice got quieter as he stared at me with sadness.

My heart clench as I saw how miserable he was . He really thought I didn't like him back.

"Boy, you are stupid. You heard me. S-T-U-P-I-D!"