Chapter | 27

To live is the rarest thing in the world.
Most people exist, that is all.

-Oscar Wilde

•Alexis' POV•

I squeak in enjoy as I ran to my brother. I haven't seen him since they declared him dead after he was kidnapped. Which was 9 years ago?

I jumped into his arms as he spins me around, earning a growl from someone. He hugged me tighter as I kissed his cheek.

"I miss you, bam bam."

"I miss you too, cupcake."

We heard a loud cough coming from behind us. I turn and saw a furious Blake glaring at Adam.

"Don't touch her," he said in pure venom.

Adam held me closer to him.

"I don't like this guy, one bit," he whispered to me.

"He's my best friend, tho. Remember Blakie Bear?"

My brother suddenly grinned before it turns into a smirk. He put me down and stared straight at Blake.

Adam may be built and muscular but Blake was even more built. His arms are thicker than Adam's and he was taller than him by about 4 inches.

"And you are?"

Blake took huge steps as he rushes to me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest. He rests his head on the area where my neck and shoulder meets.

"My queen. My love. My life, " he mumbled.

What the-

He pulled back and wrap an arm around my waist as he stares at Adam.

"I'm her fiancé."

I snapped my head at him and glared. I know he did not just say that. I punched him and kicked him as I tried to get away from his grip.

Dammit. He is making a scene in front of the whole school!

Adam's mouth drop as he stares at Blake then he looked at my left hand.

"Wjdosoajrkeow, " he tried to speak.

"Huh?"

"He is a keeper." My brother mumbled.

"What?!"

I got out of Blake's hold and stood in front of my brother. But I was dragged back by Blake. He pulled me behind him and glared at Adam.

Adam let out a sigh.

"Let's talk somewhere private..." he glanced at all the students listening.

Ashley and the new girl, stared at us in confusion while Peter seems to recognized who Adam was.

"Ok."

Blake pulled me back.

"You going to trust him?" he whisper-yelled at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"He's my twin brother, stupid."

Stun, is gripped loosen, giving me a chance to escape and run to my brother's side. Adam grabbed my hand and brought me to the parking lot.

"Where have you been? I thought you were dead?" I asked the moment we stopped walking.

"Well...I-" he let out a sigh.

"It's complicated."

I raised my eyebrow at him. I know he didn't just say it was complicated.

"Spill. I won't stop bothering you until you tell me."

He stared at me for a while before sighing. He was going to say something when Blake's voice interrupted us.

"There you are!"

I rolled my eyes. He ran to me, followed by Ashley and Peter.

"Is he your fiancée?" My brother asked.

"Oh. Hell. No."

He let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank goddess. If he became my brother-in-law I don't know what I would do."

"HEY! You're going to have to deal with it. Sooner or later she will have my last name and bear my children," Blake calmly stated.

I choked on my spit. I kept coughing as everyone stared at me. Are they seriously not going to help me? I'm literally dying.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked.

"No duh. I'm just causally coughing to death to get your guy's attention."

"Oh-wait. You're serious?!" He said.

I facepalm myself. How am I related to this guy?

"No, you big dummy!" Ashley scowled at him.

He gave her a goofy smile.

"Your dummy."

My eyes widen.

"WOAH! Stop right there! What is going on?!"

They both stiffen as they slowly turn and face me.

"Uhhhhhhhhh"

"I thought we were talking about me?" Adam interjected.

"Yeah b-"

"No buts and listen to me. After I was kidnapped the person who took me away, was our mother's twin. He took me so he can get payback for our father killing his wife."

"Say what now?" This is getting weird.

"I know right. But in the end, he treated me as his son and trained me to become a gang leader. Now that I'm about to be 18 years old he let me wander off and do whatever I want."

I just nodded. I didn't know what to say after figuring out that our dad wasn't so innocent.

"So. How's mom and dad?"

Everyone went quiet, even Blake learn to keep his mouth shut.

"Uh."

Adam looked at us in confusion.

"What?"

I suck in a breath as I quickly said everything in one breath.

"Momanddadweremurder2yearsago."

"What? Do you need to pee 2 years ago? That makes no sense."

I rolled my eyes.

"No! I meant that" I paused before continuing, "Mom and dad were killed...2 years ago."

He blinked several times before crushing me into a bone-crushing hug.

"I'm sooooo sorry for not being there when mom and dad were killed." He whispered.

I patted his back.

"It's fine, as long as you are by my side from now on it's good..."

I heard a cough. I pulled away from Adam and gave Blake a 'wtf' face.

"I know you guys are siblings and are catching up but I don't like you being near guys. Adam, you are sexy enough to find your girl. So let go of your sister and find someone else to hug."

I narrowed my eyes at him. I was going to smack the back of his head, but being the mature person I was I turned to everyone else and said.

"I think this guy is gay."

...
To be continue

I know it was a lame chapter.
And again this book makes no sense, what so ever.
But thanks for reading!

Make sure to VOTE and COMMENT!

Until next time
Adios🌙