Chapter | 01

It's the way
her soul dances
When he smiles at her

-Beth Michelle

•Alexis' POV•

Wake up bitch it's time for school! Wake up wake u-

*CRASH*

I threw my 6th alarm clock this week at the wall. I regret putting Ashley's voice as my alarm. Her wake up call is so freaking loud!

I snuggled back into my pillows, slowly going back to sleep when all of a sudden I heard yelling.

"Wake up bitch! Wake up!"

I thought I broke that stupid alarm clock. I lift my head and check.

Yup. It's destroyed all right. Like definitely destroyed.

Then who the hell is yelling at me to wake up?

"Lexi! Come on! Your uncle wants to see you before you leave!" I heard a familiar voice shouted at me.

Dang, it. I forgot.

Today is my first day back at my old school. Yes, the same place where I got bullied every day.

So many bad memories, I shivered. I hate that place. But at least I can finally go to the same school as Ashley.

"Ok. Ok. Just tell Uncle John to hold his horses. If not tell him to ride it somewhere else."

I could tell she was rolling her eyes, even if my eyes are closed.

"Mhm. Not going to happen. PETER!"

I instantly perk my head up. She better not bring him in here.

Peter, is my uncle and aunt's son and their only child. He is well, let's just say, annoying and a pain in the ass.

"What do you want woman! Oh. I see now."

The last thing I saw was Peter smirking before I felt a heavy body squeezing the life out of me.

I gasped.

"P-peter! G-get your elephant ton ass off of me!"

He mocked gasp as he got off of me.

"I know I'm thick but you didn't have to offend me like that!"

Sometimes, I wonder how I am related to this guy. And some other times, like right now, I wonder if he is gay.

All three of us stared at each other before we burst out laughing. I maybe hate them sometimes but I love them to death.

"Ok guys. I'm going to get ready now. So shoo!"

Ashley rolled her eyes as she got up to leave.

"About time. We only have 20 minutes before we have to go to school."

My eyes widen as I jump straight out of bed.