Chapter | 43

"You know you're in love
when you can't fall asleep
because reality is finally better
then your dreams."

•3rd person POV•

Two days have passed since Alexis and Blake arrived at Santorini, Greece. As expected it was a beautiful and magical experience.

Alexis was thrilled and overjoyed as she went sightseeing with Blake. She was in love with Santorini. It bought joy to Blake seeing how happy she was. Her happiness was his happiness.

'Hopefully, she would be this happy when I proposed' he thought.

Today was Alexis's birthday and he books a nice restaurant near the beach. He was planning to propose to her tonight. And boy was he nervous.

His palm felt sweaty as he wipes them dry on his pants for the 5th time. He readjusted his tie as he waited for her. He told her that they were just going out on a dinner date to celebrate her birthday. She believed it.

On the other hand, Alexis was finishing her look. She pats her dress down as she glances at herself. Today she was finally going to be 18, and she gets to spend it with Blake.

She smiles at her reflection before heading downstairs where he was waiting.

The sound of her heels clicking against the down marble floor caught Blake's attention. His mouth opened a little as he stares at her. She was beautiful.

Her hair curled perfectly flowed behind her back while her fast was glowing. Her painted red lips look inviting as he stares at it. And her dress, made her look like a goddess. The white dress was tight around the top and waist and was loose at the end. Flowers were imprinted on the dress making it look even more unique and beautiful.

Blake shakes his head and instantly made his way to her as she landed on the last step. He grabbed her hand and stare at her.

"You look beautiful as ever."

Alexis blushed as she thanked him. They both made their way to the car then drove to the restaurant. Alexis stares out the window in excitement as Blake admired her.

"Wow! Are we going to eat in there!?" She asked in shock.

The place was beautiful and massive.

"Yes. And we got a whole private room to ourselves." He answered her as he helps her out of the car.

They made their way to the restaurant as the waiter greeted them.

"Hello, Mr. Peterson and Ms. Carter. Please follow me as I lead you to your room."

Alexis was shocked by the service. It was amazing. Well, I guess that's what happens when you are rich. She thought.

Blake's grip tightens as he and Alexis follow the waiter. Her eyes travel around the restaurant as people around the room staring at them. She buried her face against his bicep as they walk closer to their room.

The waiter opened the door then look at them.

"Welcome to your room. Please enjoy and relax as we take your order, " as they walk inside the waiter whispered to Blake, "everything is ready."