The ghost and the fish

{Y/N POV}

Just another boring day, with a boring rumor annnnnndddd somebody disturb me again

Have you heard this,

'Yuri-kun the soul keeper'

He come from a perfect family , with a large amount of money.

But one day this 'family' started falling apart ever since the parents pass away

They say that yuri killed them and keep their soul so they could stay together, forever.

In order to see him, you have to write a letter to him saying you want to see him.

If you recived a letter in your locker, meaning you have to go to the place that the letter said...... 

{IF YOU DON'T YOUR SOUL WILL BE TAKEN AND NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOU FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIFE}

{Yashiro POV}

I heard a new rumor today , I think I should tell Hanako-kun about this.

[3rd person]

Yashiro went to the girls bathroom after school and told him the rumor, so they decided they should they it out.

Yashiro put the letter on her desk and left after she finish her bathroom duty , while Hanako hide or stood behind the table waiting for 'Yuri' 

But he waited and eventuly left cause he think that he might appear when the the classroom is empty, so he decided to wait and invest the with Yashiro tomorrow.

{Time skip brought you by reader and mokke playing cards}

{Yashiro POV}

I found a letter in my locker and I open it, it says:

Dear Yashiro-san,

          Meet me at the roof today at 5.30p.m. And bring a few candies pls , I'll be looking forward for our meeting :D

P.s. Feel free to bring that boyfriend of yours 

 By yours truly,

Yuki-kun

BOYFRIEND!!! WHAT DOES HE MEAN AND HOW DID HE KNOW HANAKO-KUN! I AM GOING TO ASK HIM AS SOON AS WE MEET !

{Another time skip brought you by Tsuchigomori  dancing}

{Hanako POV}

Yuki actually thinks we are in that kind of relationship , he is an intersting one I'll admit but what does he need candy for? 

Eh, maybe for the mokke

Me and Yashiro went to the roof with a bag of candy in hand, I prepare my knife in case he tried to hurt Yashiro, Yashiro open the door and we reached the roof .

{3rd person POV}

They watch as the girl turned around to greet them.

"I see that you made it , and you bring your boyfriend along too...", She say as she turned around to greet the girl and the ghost.

Hanako and Yashiro widen they eyes to see that 'Yuki' watch acatully a girl but what come next was not what they are expecting.

"Long time no see , Hanako-san or should I say Nii-chan"

[I am very happy to see a few reads on this book and I apologise for some grammar and spelling mistake. See you guys in the next chapter]