The Confession Tree

At class [Nene POV]

Random dude: "Nene... You're such a brave, wonderful girl. Cleaning bathrooms every day, fighting vicious supernatural creatures... .No ordinary person could ever achieve that!"

Random dude: "Allow me to reward you with a kiss. Go on close your eyes..."

Alright...<3

"Hmmm?"

"You want me to kiss you?"

[In reality]

"NOOOOOO... ...OH ...? "I shouted realizing I'm still in class.

"I'm sorry..." then I hear laughter behind me

I turned around to see [Y/N]-chan is floating behind me while burst out laughing.

"My, my , Nene-chan. You sure are weird, you even dream that my brother ask to kiss you!" [Y/N] say before burst out laughing again.

Wait... HOW DID SHE KNOW?!

I wrote down on my notebook asking how did she know about that.

"Oh? I just happen to come across your dream while I'm in my boundry!" [Y/N] said happily.

[Time skip by Yashiro begging [Y/N] not to tell her brother]

"That was so embrassing..." I said quietly

"Yep, that sure is! Yelling in class aside, you even think about him wanting to kiss you!" [Y/N] tease.

"Shut it, [Y/N]-chan!" I warned

It's been almost a month since I met Hanako-kun and [Y/N]-chan...? I don't think anything good's ever come from it.

Her scales appear and she wonder if she'll be a normal human again...

Don't be a pessimist! You can't avoid Hanako-kun and [Y/N]-chan anyway... so be positive. Yeah! Good things have come of it, remember!?

I got to meet the adorable mokke-chan, ALONG WITH [Y/N]-chan.

And I was able to help Aoi. And...

"AAAAAAAAND THERE WAS THAT! THAAAT WAS NOT A GOOD THING !!!" I said didn't care about the whisper of the students .

{Y/N POV}

"Woah, girl chill. I know you're tramatised by my brother kissing you, but think of the good side. My brother actually like you!" I said thinking that would calm her down.

But the next second I knew, she is asking for love advice from Aoi-san about it.

Then, Aoi-san agree to the fact that my brother kiss her on her cheek mean that he likes her. I mean who doesn't?

Then she advice Yashiro try to date him since she's not used to dealing with men, and easily fooled by pretty faces.

I don't know what it means so I'm going to ask my brother next time.

Aoi-san pointed to a tree which is name confession tree and say it's planted by the god of romance grew that tree and any couple who confesses their love under it will be bound together in love.

{3rd person POV}

Just at that moment, two boys are confessing? no more like praticing under the tree.

After school, when Yashiro is cleaning, Hanako asked her to the confession tree tomorrow after school. And he left the bathroom with [Y/N] followed behind.